• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*March Mummies*~*

Here is my 12 week scan :baby:...Little baby jumped the whole time, I am surprised my OB could get a photo...lol :haha:

Attachments

• 12weekultrasound.jpg
    12weekultrasound.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies :hi: you probably don't remember me, I havnt been on in a whole while. I hope you are all doing well! :hugs:

I've got my 12 week scan on Tuesday, I cant wait! :happydance:

:happydance: AWESOME!!! Hope you little bean is a show-off too and bounces around on the screen for you and DH. It's awesome to see them bouncing about like that. Ah, don't forget your camera or camcorder ladies. DH and I recorded the screen and I made a DVD for our family in NY and NJ to see.

Oh so wonderful. It'll be atleast a month before we see the baby.. Starting to get anxious. Hoping mom will be home from my sister's birth soon so I can use her doppler.

Thank you, my scan was wonderful :) Baby was so relaxed and had its feet up :haha: They also put me forward and I'm now due 10th March :)

Well, I had my first scan today It was amazing, probably the most sureal experience I've had. Anyhow, I got bumped up I'm now 13 weeks 1 day my due date has been brought forward to the 7th march. Yeaaaaay!

Well, I had my first scan today It was amazing, probably the most sureal experience I've had. Anyhow, I got bumped up I'm now 13 weeks 1 day my due date has been brought forward to the 7th march. Yeaaaaay!

How lovely ~ Congrats :cloud9:

Glad all is well. All is well here. Starting to feel better I noticed. Which is AWESOME. Spent six hours on monday in the back yard working on the grass and flower beds. My sciatica was KILLING me when I came in. How is everyone else feeling? Anyone feel the baby move yet?

Hi ladies :) i think i posted once or twice but as i wasn't sure of my dates i never knew when i was due!
Well i had my scan on Monday and they dated me 13 weeks exactly and i have due date of the 5th of March but a c-section anytime w/c 27th Feb.
Little monkey was wriggling so much that they didn't get the NT measurement so i had to get another scan :)happydance::happydance:) so they could try it again and it was a good result :thumbup:
Here is a pic of the LO looking all chilled out!

Hello to all the lovely March due date ladies. I wish it was March already. I have another ultrasound on Wednesday...get to see my amazing LO again. <3

Thought I'd post my 12 week bump pic. ;)

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a281/syllypoohbear/12weeks.jpg

Hiya! Im 13 Weeks Pregnant :D Due On The 11th Of March! :happydance: Only Joined BabyandBunp Today. Just Wanna Talk To People About Pregnancy :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->