• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

March Mums Meet

Yes Debs and she'll be a bit older then should be easier to distract her a bit.

How much for a train, that's dreadful thought we were to be encouraged to use public transport

maybe we should all walk... :rofl: that wud beat the bub-flub! (don't worry i was jokin....)

I hope this doesn't prove to be too expensive for everybody.

Jade - Andy and I are looking into hiring a people carrier so that us and Deb_Baby can travel together with our LOs, it's probably still cheaper than taking two cars or Deb having to use public transport. Maybe that would be an option for you and Caz?

Holly, yes Caz and us me could split costs and hire a people carrier!

Caz??

I'm gonna go to Pickie Park (a playpark place by the sea) and hire one of their swan pedalos..... if i leave now i might be there in time! :lol:

aye, how much would that cost? (not dun hire car rentally jobby in about 6 years... lol)

God knows depends how many days and who driving etc I would have thought?

well i cant drive....... i have buggy rage and am lethal on foot... not trusted behind wheel :D wheres a good place to get quotes?

Not sure mate, could try local rental places or rentacar? Google?

LOL Debz!

Jade - try Enterprise. We hired a Ztec for a weekend in December and it was pretty good value, though I don't remember exactly what it cost.

I just had a look at Enterprise, and they were £160 for friday-monday (that's an over-25 rate), for a full-blown people carrier. Ford Galaxy, that sort of thing. 7 seats plus luggage space.

A mini-MPV (Zafira, S-Max) would be just under £125. That's give up to 7 seats, but would lose most of the luggage space with all 7.

had a thought.... if its a weekend when ky is with my ex.... im a kiddie down! woohoo

it'd only be a very short flight - about an hour i'd say, so hopefully entertaining her wouldn't be a prob :)

think i could be talked into this! :)

Hell, my sister is going to New York in September with her 3 year old and 11 month old. She also took the 3 year old to australia a couple of years ago, and managed ok. I'm sure you'll be fine for just 1 hour on a plane. :)

hehehe - but u haven't seen how much i pack for a weekend for ME, never mind a bub - think id need triple baggage allowance! :rofl:

still very much an option though, its just getting over the "i can't travel light" mentality! :blush:

I just had a look at Enterprise, and they were £160 for friday-monday (that's an over-25 rate), for a full-blown people carrier. Ford Galaxy, that sort of thing. 7 seats plus luggage space.

A mini-MPV (Zafira, S-Max) would be just under £125. That's give up to 7 seats, but would lose most of the luggage space with all 7.

Suppose thats not too bad if halfing the cost + petrol ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"