• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Rainbows 2016

That's brilliant news allforthegirl. So glad the spotting has stopped.

I'm feeling so icky at the moment. I'm off from work on my 6 week holiday and feel like I'm wasting it. I can hardly get out of bed and when I do try to do something (have just tried to do some ironing) I feel so unwell I have to go back to bed. Definitely not complaining though as have never felt this awful with my other pregnancies so praying it's a good sign!

Good news radiance!
Hope you're feeling better allforthegirl!

Scan is in about 7 hours and I'm feeling panicked and nervous!!! Praying I'll be able to report back with good news. Fingers crossed for me ladies!!
How are you doing Hanrh? When is your scan again?

I think we must have been posting at same time Hanrh! Lol
Sorry to hear you're feeling icky but symptoms are definitely a good sign!

Definitely a good sign to be feeling so icky, just sucks.

All these early scans are making me jealous. :blush: good luck can't wait to see them :D

Congrats Radiance on the great scan!!!!

Camichelle, I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

AFM, I've just been trying to distract myself until Friday, just two more days to go! There are days I don't feel pregnant at all, then there are days I'm not sure if my symptoms are real, or just side-effects of the progesterone so it's been really hard. I'm honestly just in "numb" mode for right now. Not allowing myself to get too carried away emotionally either way until I see the scan Friday.

Seriously, I feel like life just freezes between scans =/

Me too, wish I knew when I was getting a scan. I'm still not having any symptoms but I am very tired all the time and having terrible mood swings. Not too fond of those especially with a toddler. My temper is short and it's not fair to her. Also having some mild back pain when standing, is this normal?

Good luck, Camichelle!

My scan is Monday- I feel like I'm holding my breath and can't exhale until then! DH and I don't talk much about the pregnancy- we're too scared to excited after what happened last time. I think we'll relax a lot if we see a heartbeat next week.

Yes mild back pain is normal. Just the ligaments loosening up. I get them too.

Good luck, Camichelle!

My scan is Monday- I feel like I'm holding my breath and can't exhale until then! DH and I don't talk much about the pregnancy- we're too scared to excited after what happened last time. I think we'll relax a lot if we see a heartbeat next week.

"glad" to know I'm not the only one with the holding breath syndrome! I think we all have that as a defense mechanism :flower:

Good luck camichelle. I'm so excited for you!! I'll be checking back all the time to hear your news!!

Agreed with life being on hold - I just can't think of anything else. I'm even not planning to do things just in case something goes wrong on Monday. Excited to see lots of scan pics popping up on here very soon tho!!

Heartbeat of 145 bpm and measuring close to my dates. I know I'm not out of the woods yet but I'm so relieved!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
U that is great! Have you shared your news with anyone yet? Think we are waiting until after first scan and first trimester is over or just about.

Thanks ladies!!! I have another scan in 3 weeks and if that one is good then I think I'll relax a bit. DH told his mother and one of my sisters kind of guessed when I was not drinking on the 4th of July. Other than that we're not telling anyone until we're out of first trimester.

I had a terrible nightmare last night about losing this baby. I really hope I'm just paranoid. It was awful.

It is very normal for us pregnant woman to dream like that. It doesn't mean that we actually are going to have one but more about our fears of it happening. And our hormones make ours dreams seem so much more real. :hugs:

Congratulations, Camichelle :) Sounds perfect.

I didn't believe that I would ever get excited about this pregnancy due to all of the fear and didn't want to get my hopes up, but here I am at nearly 10 weeks and just plain happy about it. I think everyone will start feeling good soon if even I am - I was just miserable! haha.

I'm sorry you had that dream, Jessica. A lot of us have had them. Don't look into it too much, it's just your brain organizing your thoughts and memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->