March Rainbows 2016

My MS came on with a vengeance yesterday morning. I was running to the toilet and vomiting several times- I think the culprit was that I didn't have much to eat the night before or right when I woke up. Today I've been grazing all day and feel much better. My boob soreness has increased too. Today marks getting past the mc day so glad to pass that milestone! Still over a week for a scan.

My ms has been awful the past week or so. I called my doctor and got some meds three days ago. It seems to help a bit. I still get nauseous but I haven't been throwing up since. 10 days until my first scan, it's driving me crazy. I want to know that Skittlebug is doing well in there.

Oh no, Fezzle and hopeful! I hope the ms gets better. I've been getting really bad motion sickness and throw up from being in the car (a recent unfortunate road trip to MIL's included me throwing up in the breakdown lane of a highway in stand still traffic. Quite the audience!). Otherwise, I have to eat a ton in order to feel better. I'm afraid to look at the scale! And I can't trick myself with veggies. It has to be substantial to work. So, yeah, I'm going to be obese.

I've surpassed my previous milestones as well. You can't help but notice the dates and heart rates, etc. But it sounds like everyone is doing amazingly and I can't wait to hear about all of these scans coming up!

I went to the er last night with some cramping. I'm way too paranoid now and needed reassurance. I had a miscarriage two months ago. I Was 5+5 weeks pregnant yesterday and they saw nothing at all on the u/s. My hcg came back at 10,000. Everything im finding says by these numbers they should even see a hb!! Please help with any advice. Thanks!

I went to the er last night with some cramping. I'm way too paranoid now and needed reassurance. I had a miscarriage two months ago. I Was 5+5 weeks pregnant yesterday and they saw nothing at all on the u/s. My hcg came back at 10,000. Everything im finding says by these numbers they should even see a hb!! Please help with any advice. Thanks!

I'm so sorry love. :hugs: I'm not sure I will be any help. My last loss they didn't see anything other something could be a start of a sac. Then next scan you could see it moving on out. I will pray it's not the same for you.

So sorry to hear about all the terrible Ms. We just have to keep thinking these are all little signs from baby to tell you they are doing okay In there! I agree with the eating - fruit just isn't cutting it! Carbs is the only thing that settles my stomach! Goodbye flat stomach!!!

Kmood sorry to hear about your bad experience. I'm sorry I don't really have any advice either as have never had an us that early! What did the hospital say to you? Fingers crossed it was just too early! :hugs:

Try not to get too worried yet. This is my 10th baby and I have only seen one (a sac) with one baby before 5+6. With my last baby, at 5+5 there was nothing and my hCG was really high. The ER doctor said with hCG being that high they should have seen something. I went back at 5+6 and there was a sac.

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning and the anxiety is definitely here now!!

I am here after a miscarriage in January 2012 followed by a healthy pregnancy in 2013. Just found out I am 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant but it doesn't get easier. I'm still terrified and just don't feel pregnant.

I am here after a miscarriage in January 2012 followed by a healthy pregnancy in 2013. Just found out I am 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant but it doesn't get easier. I'm still terrified and just don't feel pregnant.

Congratulations!!

Good luck radiance. Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Hello Jessica. Congrats on your pregnancy! I think you have found the right place to be - we are all very nervous following losses but just talking to like minded ladies has really helped me!

Thanks everyone, what are all you symptoms or is anyone like me and not having any?

I just feel like I have a constant hangover and have done since week 4. Nausea comes and goes and boobs feel very sore some days and not so others. Did you have many symptoms in your previous pregnancy?

No I didnt. It's funny because I went through my pregnancy journal earlier this morning and up until a 14 week scan, I still didn't feel anything as in morning sickness or sore boobs. With my miscarriage I just remember feeling really empty and I was always hungry and cringed when someone said congrats. Just made my next appointment for August 5th

Congrats!

I am tired, yawning all the time, pee a lot, nausea, boobs are tender, crazy mood swings, less patience, headaches, pulls and stretching pains, mild cramping, and when I am hungry nothing ever sounds good to eat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->