• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Rainbows 2016

I've had a lurking nausea that gets worse if I get too hungry. I had some vomiting on Friday, but not since then. I've been grazing a lot. Other symptoms- sore boobs, constipation (though then after some activia yogurt yesterday it went the other direction!), gassy and bloated, sensitivity to smells, little red spots on my breasts, aerolas that go puckered and hard every now and then, not wanting sweet things, feeling hungry but nothing sounds good, some feelings of pulling in uterus though that's decreased, increased thirst, increased saliva

Looking at the above it seems like a lot but I've been feeling like my symptoms haven't really been much! I think I'm starting to get used to them.

First trimester is nothing but stress and worry for me. Lol do you guys have other children.

I have one girl but hubby has a son from a previous relationship. We are hoping for another girl this time but we don't care what the sex is as long as we get ten fingers, ten toes and healthy!

No other children for me (just my angel babies and my little puppy!) :)

No kiddos here either.

As far as symptoms I've had some awful ms. I'm on meds now that seem to help some. I sleep all the time and I'm still tired a lot. And like some of the other ladies I struggle finding any food that sounds good.

Well I am trying to stay positive here as I have had more spotting this morning. nothing red, but its there.....I am praying it is nothing....

I have three boys and four girls, only two living though.

Update on my ultrasound :)
My lmp places me at 5+6 but by ovulation I am 5+3. We saw sac, baby, AND heartbeat!! Baby measured 5+5 and had an heartbeat of 103 :happydance: I go back for another ultrasound in two weeks :thumbup:

Picture: Is zoomed in all the way. That's the baby and heartbeat.

Attachments

• 11037118_10206444880508217_4770352765247983611_n.jpg
    11037118_10206444880508217_4770352765247983611_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
That's great, Radiance :)

Congratulations, Jessica! I don't think my symptoms are that strong in comparison to some people's. Although, I've found out I can't ride in the car for more than 10 min. without throwing up. Yuck. I don't have any children yet. Just my spoiled old dog :)

Allforthegirl, how are you feeling? I've had a few friends who spotted during their pregnancies and had healthy babies. I also spotted briefly a week ago and have had a scan since that showed everything is fine. I'm wondering if mine was stress - I hurt my back that same day.

Hope everyone else is happy and healthy.

Thanks Annie. I had a bit of spotting too with my last full term pg. though not until later and already had scans saying baby was fine. Nothing really since but my cm is darker than it usually is. So I will enjoy today and try my hardest to not overly stress about it.

Congrats on the great scan radiance!

Allforthegirl, Fx it's nothing. I've known a lot of people who had spotting in early pregnancy.

Congrats radiance. Im So pleased for you! Let's keep the successful scans coming!!!

Camichelle - when was yours? I feel it must be soon?

Allforthegirl - fx all is fine with you. Agreed I know lots of people who have had spotting through their pregnancies. Are you able to get a scan for reassurance?

Great news, radiance! Very happy for you!

Great news Radiance. I am so happy for you. I remember you from floridamommas journal :)

I'm not spotting nearly enough for them to even look at me just yet. Im hoping it was just the flu....as I spent a pain moment on the toilet with the poos after all the cramping. It would also makes sense for the nausea right?? I haven't had anymore spotting. My cm is even clear at the moment. One day at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->