March Rainbows 2016

Oh wow camichelle that is so amazing!!! Was the 3D scan loads better than the 2d one?

I feel like I might have felt baby yesterday. I was lying in bed and felt little pops or muscle twitches in my lower belly. It made me jump and sort of tickled. Do you think I'm right that this might be baby? It happenes a few times! I hope it is!!

How is everyone else?

Cami WOW he is just perfect!! Congrats!!

hanrh It very well could be baby you are feeling. Exciting :dance:

AFM I am still dealing with heartburn.....but that is fine.....getting so close for my gender scan. :yipee:

Thanks ladies! We're over the moon happy that Bubs is looking healthy! The scan was really cool. She kept switching back and forth from 2d to 3d so we got a little of both. Plus the whole thing was recorded and we got the link to watch the video. 😊
That definitely sounds like it could be baby you're feeling Hanrh! I've been feeling baby for a little over a week now. I forgot how amazing the feeling is! Sorry about the heartburn Allforthegirl. When is your scan??? So exciting!

So exciting Allforthegirl! I have another 3 weeks before I'll know for sure. Time is dragging!

We got our Harmony test results and all is low risk- I'm so relieved! Less than 4 weeks for us until our 20 weeks scan now which is the next big event. So far we're still planning on staying Team Yellow.

What a cute pic, Camichelle! Can't wait to hear about your appointment, allforthegirl! Is everyone feeling movement? I think I am, but I'm not used to it and keep wondering if I'm wrong.

No movement for me so far- I can't wait for it to start!

Wanted to show you all the mobile I made for baby! I'm so pleased with it!

Who has a scan soon? I have mine on the 19th... 2 weeks today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
I was supposed to have my next scan with my OB on the 21st but got a call on Fri that he wants me to have another one on Tues. So tomorrow I will going for one. Guess something came back with some concern with my maternal screening....

Love the mobile hanrh, it looks great!

My next scan/appointment is the 22nd. I'm getting really antsy to see baby again and know that everything is still okay.

Great mobile!

Hope everyone's scan goes well! Mine isn't until the 28th- it seems like ages away especially since I'm not feeling movement yet.

I am still not feeling anything either. There are days that I think maybe and then nope just gas. :wacko: I had a dream that he was stretching really big and it felt a bit tight :haha:

All for the girl - I hope all is okay! What screening did you have?

Scans do feel so far away don't they!! I'm so glad you have all said that about movement. I thought I felt something a few days ago but haven't felt much since so was kind of getting in a negative mood about it as everyone was saying I should be feeling something. You guys have just made me feel so much better!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->