March Rainbows 2016

Sawyer is lovely. I've loved it ever since being hooked on the lost series.

I have been looking at my family tree which goes back to 1503 to find old family names and make them modern. At the moment I'm liking florrie (from Florence) Scarlett and Freddie( from Frederick) beau. Only 1 week before we find out gender!! :)

Has anyone started nursery or buying much yet? I've just started making an alphabet wall for the nursery :)

The Lost series is what first made me consider the name. 😀

LOVE Scarlet!

I haven't bought anything for his room yet. Right now it's a spare/storage room so I need to start sorting that out. Lol

Can't wait for your scan! My anatomy scan is next week too.

Ha ha that's so funny! Love lost!

Eek what day is your scan?

My nursery is our storage room too. I'm just trying to get things made/bought so that when we decorate at Xmas it's all ready to go :)

We haven't bought anything for the nursery. Right now it's full of an Ikea storage unit with things like pictures, old cds/dvds, DIY stuff and tools, and then my dressing table with my make up, hair dryer, etc, and where we hang the laundry! It also has the hideous carpet and curtains it had when we moved in a year ago. Oh- and the cat litter, which is going to go completely as the cats never use it (they have a cat flap).

Mine is on Thursday 10/22.

For room sounds like mine Fezzle! All the same kind of stuff in there and we just moved the cats liter out of there and into the basement so we can start cleaning out the room.

In the old house, we had the same set up of bedrooms, and that 3rd bedroom we actually often called it "the cat litter room". Now it's usually "the 3rd bedroom" though!

Just off to the my scan. I'm SO nervous I didn't sleep last night! Keep everything crossed for me ladies. X

It's a boy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to team blue Hanrh!!! Congrats!!! So happy for you! What an amazingly clear picture!!!! What a gorgeous little man you got there!!
💙💚💙💚

Congrats hanrh!! I agree what a clear pic. Everything went well too I am guessing. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. I'm super excited now! Going to do some serious shopping this weekend now!!

Cami not long until your scan!!!

Any other news from people?

Congrats on team blue! What a great pic too!

I still have over a week to wait!

Our scan is on Thursday but we won't be learning baby's gender until nov 7th.

Hope all went well at the scans today ladies. Looking forward to seeing pics!!

Bubs looked perfect!! So relieved!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
Baby is measuring spot on for dates but the fluid is low. We will be going to a high risk dr for a rescan next week. In the meantime I'm to increase my water intake and take long baths daily. I'm hoping that'll do the trick and trying not to panic. You can tell that there's not much fluid in the photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back