March Rainbows 2016

You too!!!! I'll take every little bit of good news I can have!! Now its time to be nervous for the scans hahaha!

Congratulations everyone :) Mind if I join? I'm due last week in February but that board is pretty quiet. Just got a heartbeat at 7.0 today (seems a little bit on the slow side at 118?) and hcg at 86,000 on Wednesday. Had an upsetting early scan at 5.4 (actually have never once had a scan with a heartbeat) so I'm really relieved.

Everyone's pregnancies sounds like they're progressing great! So happy for you all.

Congrats Annie! Seeing the heartbeat is amazing news! Hoping we all have our sticky rainbow!

Welcome Annie and congrats on the excellent beta results Camichelle and Eme!

Since I'm not doing bloods I'm just testing daily and here's my progression.
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/progression%20week_zpsfch0ret6.jpg
The top three are from Sunday 10 (or less) dpo, and then the next ones are from each day since at 4pm. Today's came up before the control line did - as soon as it got wet basically :dance: My last two losses my lines never got darker than 12 dpo

Congratulations everyone :) Mind if I join? I'm due last week in February but that board is pretty quiet. Just got a heartbeat at 7.0 today (seems a little bit on the slow side at 118?) and hcg at 86,000 on Wednesday. Had an upsetting early scan at 5.4 (actually have never once had a scan with a heartbeat) so I'm really relieved.

Everyone's pregnancies sounds like they're progressing great! So happy for you all.

Congrats!!!!! I wouldn't worry about that heartbeat!!! From my understanding and experience, anything over 98bpm for where you're at is good. They look for it to be around 120 which your is =) What a wonderful thing to see that little flicker isn't it?!

Welcome Annie and congrats on the excellent beta results Camichelle and Eme!

Since I'm not doing bloods I'm just testing daily and here's my progression.
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/progression%20week_zpsfch0ret6.jpg
The top three are from Sunday 10 (or less) dpo, and then the next ones are from each day since at 4pm. Today's came up before the control line did - as soon as it got wet basically :dance: My last two losses my lines never got darker than 12 dpo

Those are great lines!!!!! It's hard not to keep doing them isn't it haha Especially if you have a stash like I do!!! =)

Those are great lines - looks like your little bean is steadily and quickly growing!

Hi Annie,

I'm not part of this thread, but just happened to be stalking and remembered that I had read on the TTCAL board that you were having a really difficult time w/anxiety after your loss and the current uncertainty, so I just wanted to say that I am SO GLAD that you were able to see a HB and things seem to be progressing nicely!! :hugs:

Thank you so much, Topanga! You are so sweet. Yeah, it was a really bad rough patch. I also owe you another thank you. I should have printed it out or taken a screen shot, but shortly after my mc you wrote a comment (not in a thread I started) about how your mc changed you and how your feelings about the mc evolved. It was one of the most helpful moments for me after the mc. Keep writing away, you have no idea how even a single comment can have such a big impact!

And congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Hello ladies. Can I join you?
I've met some of you ladies in various thread previously :)
I'm 5 weeks pregnant following 4 mc's (1 due to pataus, 1 partial molar and 2 early losses). Am feeling extremely nervous! Have just been to my doctors an booked my first scan for 3rd August!

So glad all of your pregnancies are progressing so positively. It gives me so much hope to hear success stories!

Carmichelle - I am SO excited that your levels are so high!!!!

Yay Hanrh!!! I'm so glad you joined us! I'm 5 weeks today too! So far it seems to have been a lot of good news on this thread! I'm super nervous too but I'm on vacation right now which has been a nice distraction. My scan is 7/29 so just a few days before yours so fingers crossed we both get great news!!!!

Welcome and congrats!!!! 1st tri is always so worrisome anyways, even that much more so for those of us who have never seemed to get past it!!! However, for some reason, I'm much more calm about this one! I hope that means a good thing!!! It's always so hard to wait for the first scan, mine is this Friday!

Hooray for good scans and I can't wait to see more the next few weeks. Mine is August 4th which seems so far away still.

How's everyone been feeling? I'm 6w today and ms has been in full swing the past few days.

Mostly I just feel like I'm walking through fog and mud! haha I'm SO tired! BB's hurt but that's probably from my progesterone suppositories. Twinges and little crampies here and there in the ute' and peeing more than usual but not as frequent as some posts I've seen (every 5-10min holy cow!!! Mine is more like every 45-1hr which is frequent for me!)

I've had a few moments of super powered smelling ability as nausea or no appetite but no ms yet!

Hi Hanrh - congratulations! I was nervous beyond belief - I totally understand. Although I've calmed a little since seeing the heartbeat and am learning to let myself enjoy good news :) I'm constantly looking at the picture to remind myself that yes it was in there and growing.

I'm sorry about the ms, hopeful.one! Glad you're doing ok, Eme. I have a weird yo-yo thing happening where I'm ravenous, but also feeling sick.

EEK! I got my first positive at 7DPO (the picture is my 8dpo test)! :happydance: Today they are even darker! Super excited. My EDD is March 25th :thumbup: 3+3!

Attachments

• 11705483_10206346765935414_1431629053270982332_o.jpg
    11705483_10206346765935414_1431629053270982332_o.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
You'll have yours before me. Mine is on August 4th. I can't wait till we can all start sharing our adorable ultrasound photos :)

Camichelle how exciting that we are so close in dates!! I am 5+3 today! Are you on vacation anywhere nice?

Eme that is so exciting you have your scan so soon! How far along will you be ?

Hopefulone sorry to hear about your Ms however I'm honestly glad of any symptoms! I've

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->