March Rainbows 2016

Camichelle how exciting that we are so close in dates!! I am 5+3 today! Are you on vacation anywhere nice?

Eme that is so exciting you have your scan so soon! How far along will you be ?

Hopefulone sorry to hear about your Ms however I'm honestly glad of any symptoms! I've been just feeling 'off'. Extremely tired and peeing a lot more than normal. Have very sore nipples too!!! :)

Hello radiance. Congrats on your bfp!!!

Congrats radiance!

I'm loving all symptoms too. When I don't have I start to get nervous. My main symptoms are slightly sore bbs and a little queasiness plus I've been super hungry and tired.

It is exciting Hanrh! Only 2 days apart! 5+1 today! I live in southern Wisconsin but we're vacationing in the north woods of Wisconsin. We're in a cabin on a lake so lots of swimming, fishing, nature walks, etc.

Oh wow that sounds amazing! What a lovely celebration for your bfp! A great way to relax!

I've just got home from work and am so exhausted I've got straight into bed! Hoping this is a good sign!!!

Radiance: congrats hun!! And welcome to our little group!! I'll be 6weeks via LMP but if I go from when I know I ovulated my first scan will actually be 6w2d. I know its early but im hoping I had an early implanter and get to see the heartbeat! If not I have my 2nd scan at 8 weeks and a third lined up for 9w3d....lots of opportunities to see my little one.

Camichelle: so nice to have a little get away! Enjoy!

Hanrh: I know, every little symptom I get makes me happy!! Even if/when it makes me feel sick haha

Radiance - congratulations!!

I'm with you guys on being happy about the symptoms. Although, I did feel the urge to complain a little this weekend. We were traveling and it was making me so sick and tired. I also have to eat constantly before I get too nauseas and I'm worried I'm going to get huge!

Hi ladies, mind if i join?

Got my BFP at 12dpo on saturday. Which puts me at 4w1d.. so early..

We had a chemical/early mc last month, didn't have a period in between and now here we are..

I havent been to dr yet, as last month i went straight away and then lost the pregnancy at 4w4d and was really embarrassed coz the dr made me feel like it was never a pregnancy.. ill be seeing a different dr this time lol
Do you think i should go see my dr now or wait a week like i had planned to do?

We didnt actually plan to try this month and actually only dtd once as ive been so down about the loss.. but now i am so terrified of losing this one too..

Ive tested everyday since 12dpo and they are getting darker.
With the mc they never got this dark.. so im hopeful.. although I've had lower back AF type pains which worry me..

Attachments

• 2015-07-15 18.03.10.jpg
    2015-07-15 18.03.10.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 7
I'm glad you're switching dr's, it's so surprising when doctors can be so insensitive. Your lines look great!

So congrats and welcome to our little group here!!!

Congratulations, twin mum!

You should do whatever you feel like in terms of seeing the doctor (and I'm so glad you got a different one. It's important and worthwhile to have one you like). I would choose to put it off a little longer (as long as you have no pre-existing conditions) since there won't be anything to see even early in the 5th week (most likely). I've always found early scans disappointing, but just my random opinion not meant to sway you in any way!

Congratulations once again! Sounds like things are promising with those dark lines!

Hello and congratulations twin mum! Your lines are very dark and very exciting!!!

I agree with the other ladies and am so glad you can switch doctors. I can't believe how horrid some doctors are when the profession they have chosen is to care for people!!

I am guessing by the name that you have twins?

I have been feeling pretty awful again today (but loving feeling awful!)! Just leaving work now and going to get straight into bed! I can't wait!!! :)

Hello and congratulations twin mum! Your lines are very dark and very exciting!!!

I agree with the other ladies and am so glad you can switch doctors. I can't believe how horrid some doctors are when the profession they have chosen is to care for people!!

I am guessing by the name that you have twins?

I have been feeling pretty awful again today (but loving feeling awful!)! Just leaving work now and going to get straight into bed! I can't wait!!! :)

My bad days come and go...today I'm feeling pretty okay, pretty nauseous when I was brushing my teeth this morning, but then I had some bran cereal and felt better! Other than that, it's just the normal peeing a lot and bloated =)

Yes i have twin boys who are 4 next week. So hard to remember what my symptoms etc were 4 years ago!

Im only 4w1day. Im having lower back pain. Is this morning? Im so scared im gonna lose this one too

Congrats twin mum! What a handful you must have! I have one 4 year old boy and he definitely keeps me on my toes.

I've been having lower back pain too. Was moderate yesterday and then nothing today so very off and on. From all th crazy googling I've been doing, it's completely normal at this point. I know that doesn't help the nervousness though.

I'm freaking out when I'm having symptoms like back pain and mild cramping but then freaking out again when they stop! I can't win. Lol

Can I join in? I have a 8 year old son and have been trying to conceive a second child for the last 2 1/2 years. In the meantime I have had 2 losses. Tomorrow I will be 7 weeks pregnant. Praying we all have our rainbow babies by March next year.

Hi all- can I join you?

I had a mc at 5w6d in Dec 2014, and a CP at 4w2d this past May. We're trying for our first and since we're both 39, we're hoping we have better luck soon!

My lines and digi so far have been much better than the mc in Dec, so I'm more hopeful but still trying to not get too excited. My milestones are to get a 3+ on the digi next week, then get past where we lost the first one, then to see a heartbeat on an early private scan.

So far my main symptom has been sore boobs. I've occasionally had very light nausea. The main difference in symptoms from last time is back then I had constipation- this time I have the opposite problem!

Eme I sympathise with the peeing a lot! I just can't stop!!!!

Twin mum you will definitely have your hands full!! Do twins run in your family? Could this be another pair? I think back pain is quite normal as long as it's not too severe! I've had various cramps and pains all over the place and have goggled everything.

Hi nicki - welcome and congratulations. Do you have a scan or any appointments booked?

Hi fezzle sorry for your losses. It's such a nerve racking time and I agree getting past the hurdles are what I'm aiming for too! When will you book your scan?

Are any of you ladies from the UK?

I'm in the UK! Bristol

I was offered scan dates of 25 July or 1 Aug- I asked if we could have one during the week in between because 25 July we're away and 1 Aug we have friends staying with us all weekend. I haven't heard back yet though.

Oh that's so annoying. Who are you having your scan with?

I'm in Cornwall here so not far from you!!! :)

The fertility centre at Spire here in Bristol- I went there for a fertility check up in Oct when the NHS said that although I have PCOS, there wasn't anything else they could do until we'd been trying for two years, and that was where I was put on Clomid which has done the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->