March Rainbows 2016

That's brilliant that clomid has done the trick! That 2 year rule really annoys me with the nhs - 2 years is such a long time!

Hiya ladies and congrats,

Can I join, just found out im pregnant EDD march 24th, didnt think I would be back here so soon so wohoo

Been TTC for two yrs with no luck was about to start clomid when i got a :bfp: which sadly ended in an ectopic at 5.5wks and resulted in the loss of my right tube this was in may, had my clomid prescription in hand to start next cycle and got my :bfp: again absolutly over the moon, I have a scan on the 29/07 to check it nestled in the right spot so fingers xd

Congrats and welcome lintu. I was in the January group with you.

Can't fifure out how to post a pic from my cell but I had my 1st ultrasound today! Measuring right on date 6w2d with a heartbeat of 103!! Ive NEVER had a positive ultrasound, ever! It was such a surreal experience!

Congrats, eme! You must feel so much relief!

Thanks ladies! I AM so relieved! I cried happy tears the whole scan haha

Attachments

• 20150717_072536-1.jpg
    20150717_072536-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
YAY!!! That's the lowliest thing I've heard all day and gives me lots of hope!!

To post a pic you have to click 'deskto version' at the bott of the screen. You should then see the advanced post button and can post a pic from there. I really want to see you little one!!!

My levels were 516 at 3 weeks and 6 days! YAY!

Great news eme and radiance :happydance:

I have to wait another 5 weeks for my scan :( The days are going by so slow.

Yay for good levels radiance!

Has anyone else been suffering from severe exhaustion? I am literally finding it difficult to do anything as I'm just so tired. I know I've been tired in previous pregnancies but this is on a different level! I am a vegetarian and I worry maybe my iron levels are low so am thinking of getting them checked. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Hi everyone, we found out on the 11th of July that we are pg again, we were two days late. We had a loss in Jan/Feb of this year. It was a long drawn out m/c. We decided to ntnp and see what happens. I started to spot very lightly brown (a couple wipes or so then nothing) on the 15th and have had it on off since. I just can't get excited yet. I want to call the Dr, but I just can't. I don't want to go through that all over again. So here I am trying to stay calm and just let nature do its thing.

IMG_3098.jpg

Congrats allforthegirl. Your lines look good and strong. I hope this is your rainbow and I know you ate not alone in not being able to feel.excited. also I remember you from one of my due date groups but I can't remember which as I've been in so many. I would have thought October but the dates don't match up.

Congrats Radiance and allforthegirl! Great levels and lines!
I know how you feel... I'm trying to keep myself from getting too excited so I'm not disappointed again. One day at a time is how I'm trying to look at it.

Thank you ladies, makes me feel so much better to know I am not alone.

I have been so good this time. I only tested the once, as I wanted to just let things happen and not obsess. Though with the spotting I have had, I couldn't help it but test to see if I was going through what I did last time.... I have never tested this late and had a good progression, only bad. So I am not 100% sure if this is good but I am trying all my might to remain positive. What do you think? I am starting to feel a bit more calm about it though. (read my journal from last pg and seems like I am right on track symptom wise)

IMG_3109.jpg

NDH~I was in the October thread then with you, as I was in the group with GingerPanda :)

That's great progression! How far along are you? I just took my last test yesterday (5+5) just to make sure test line hadn't gotten lighter. It was darker but as I've never tested this late either I have no clue how it "should" look. Lol

I am 5+3 today, so that was taken yesterday at 5+3, according to my phone app

Lets see the pic. I don't know what mine should look like either. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back