March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Can i join this thread? i was supposed to get AF on the 26th of Feb, but AF still hasn't arrived....will be testing this month, don't know when though, will keep you posted :)

Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust:

congrats twinkle!! totally missed your BFP on my first read through this thread this morning, then i was like, wait, wasn't it 3 BFPs yesterday?? :hugs: yay!!

Thanks for all the congrats......not quite sunk in yet!!! Just confirmed on a CB digi :happydance:

Good Luck ladies - fingers crossed for another load of :bfp:

:dust: to everyone xxxx

Congrats twinkle458 on your BFP! :happydance:

Send some of that dust my way - I'm only 8 DPO and losing all PMA already! :haha:

Congrats twinkle458 on your BFP! :happydance:

Send some of that dust my way - I'm only 8 DPO and losing all PMA already! :haha:

I'm sending it every way I can and I'm hoping for a sticky little beanie xx

Just to make you feel better, I had not even a hint of a line at 8dpo!! xx

How many dpo did you get you :bfp:?

I thought I had a hint of a line at 8dpo but I could have been wrong :shrug:

I'm 10dpo today, got dark enough Frer but also pos on a cb digi. Had faint lines on ics all day yesterday at 9dpo but also a very very faint line on a Frer last night xx

I had nothing yesterday and not tested today. Maybe I'll get something tomorrow, though I'm not meant to test until Friday!

I usually only have 11 days bet ov and af. Not sure if that made a difference? Have you had any symptoms? xx

My LP is only 12 days, af due on Saturday.

I've not had much in the way of symptoms, little bit of nausea last couple of mornings, backache and headache, stuffy nose and sore throat. BB's been a little bit sore last couple of days and some tugging pains in my abdomen too :shrug:

Ooooh you sound exactly like me. If you're using ics, mine are still only showing a shadow of a line. The Frer wasn't showing with fmu, but showed when I took it at 6pm. Digi said not preg yesterday but came up preg 1-2 today. I had your symptoms plus a bit of heartburn on and off, no sore bbs but really need to wee lots. When did u last poas? xx

I last POAS yesterday with a 25miu cheapy from Savers, same as an IC but a Savers cheapy :haha: Done 3 of those and had :bfn: on all three. The hint of a line was on a Tesco test I did first thing Monday morning. I've not been needing to pee more during the day, but been waking up at night bursting about 3/4am even though I've not been drinking much in the evenings :shrug:

If I were you, I'd get a Frer. They're on bogof in superdrug so 4 tests for a tenner. I've still got next to nothing on an ic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->