March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Congrats to all who've gotten :bfp: 's so far!

Can I be added to the list? I'll be testing on March 17th, thanks!

Aww thanks ladies nt been bk on here 4 a couple of days still in shock lol, well i hope we get more BFP in the days 2 come x

Is it March? Whats going on? This is great 3:bfp:'s
:happydance::happydance:Congratulations:happydance::happydance:

I'm out - bright and early March 1 AF arrived. I wonder if the "in like a lion out like a lamb" for March works for TTC as well? lol. I would love a little lamb at the end of March. Maybe I'll change my ticker from a rabbit to a lamb lol.

Please add me also - I will test the 6th March

Baby :dust: to all!

Alright I'm putting away my period tracker, peeing on all my leftover opks and hpts to get them out of the house, and all we're doing this month is as much BD as DH can take.

I will buy a test on March 28th if AF has not shown and test then. And not before!

So Katie, my next testing date is March 28th please :D

14th March for me please. pos opk today tww begins today. I feel a luck month for us all

Urge to poas!!! Must distract myself!! Anyone else had a BFP yet??? xx

:hugs: NDH - good luck testing the end of the month..

hoping we all get our :bfp: this month..

AF should be showing her ugly face March15 but really hoping she doesn't... today is CD14 and usually O anywhere from CD13-15...

come on :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Due today but no AF and BFN on a FRER this afternoon. See what tomorrow brings xx

Due today but no AF and BFN on a FRER this afternoon. See what tomorrow brings xx

may need to do it in the morning? morning wee is the best for more accurate result. hope you get :bfp: and the :witch: doesnt come!!

Thanks! I could either been 11DPO or 15 DPO as FF has kept changing my chart or even not have ovulated at all so god knows what will happen!
Thanks all. Might do a FRER in the am if no AF xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->