March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Not sure if I should still be here or not! Had:bfn: 3 days ago - took this day before AF was due. AF still not here and have symptoms -bit of aching, sore boobs, was feeling sick but that seems to have gone - really hot at night. Haven't tested again as think AF is probably on way - will test again in few days if not.

Emotional rollercoaster!!! Why do we do this to ourselves?

flower: FXd AF doesn't show up....good luck testing in the AM!!!

hippie: when was AF due? I say test in a few days if AF doesn't show up..
good luck!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hippie: when was AF due? I say test in a few days if AF doesn't show up..
good luck!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Lisa - Was due on 27th - def going to wait a few days- prob 3rd or 4th March if AF hasn't reared her ugly head! Am convincing myself that I'm not so it doesn't come as such a disappointment - Part of me just wants it to come if it does come so at least I know and then can get on with things - stuck in a bit of a limbo at the moment.

i know what you mean about convincing yourself that it's not your month...i try not to symptom spot but it's so hard. and being in limbo...I've been there, really really sucks!! but keep a PMA, hoping you get your :bfp:

Mind if I join ladies? AF got me today so I'll be testing on March 27th or thereabouts. Hoping for a xmas 2011 baby!

:dance::dance: Congratulations Twinkle :dance::dance:

CD14 for me starting to bd like a maniac and doing the OPK's every day at 2pm. If I'm like last month I should surge on CD17 and Ov the next day.
All falls over the weekend :happydance:

Good luck and :dust::dust::dust: to all of us!!!!

HI can you add me to the March list to please, AF is due 17th March. I have everything crossed for all the lovely ladies in the march thread that they get their BPF:)

Wow look at all those BFPs! Congrats all wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->