March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

I've got 2 Superdrug own brand tests in the house, I'll give them a go. Don't have £10 to spend on FRER right now :(

Good luck. The superdrug ones are meant to be fab. Fingers x xxx

Thanks. I know they're more sensitive than even FRER - they're 10miu. Hopefully if there's something to find it will find it! xxx

Good luck Racheal and Flowefairy

:hi: ladies.... sending postitive vibes your way..... don't count yourself out...cuz it's not over until the ugly :witch: shows her ugly face.....

come on :bfp:

good luck and FXd for all of us this cycle....

Thanks mrsine, I'm actually nervous for the first time ever :dohh:

im already feeling out this month..started getting increased cm..which is normal for me before af..last month i only had a 9 day lp it was my first month off of clomid and they upped my dose this month because of my short lp last month..but at 4dpo i started getting increased cm and then 5 days later af came..before it was at 10dpo increased cm and then 5 days later af came but its looking like i might have a short lp again :(

Wow- I was only off this thread for a day and I come back and there's loads of :bfp:! Congrats to all of you.

I got :witch: last night late- bit rubbish but not a surprise - I'm hoping that I'll be testing again round 30/31st March. Have to pick yourself up and keep going! xx

Wow- I was only off this thread for a day and I come back and there's loads of :bfp:! Congrats to all of you.

I got :witch: last night late- bit rubbish but not a surprise - I'm hoping that I'll be testing again round 30/31st March. Have to pick yourself up and keep going! xx

Aw sorry af got you. Big hugs xx good luck to all the ladies waiting to test xx

AF is due to visit me in the next few days. I'm just waiting for her to show up at my door...

:bfn: this morning, but :witch: isn't due until Saturday. Will test again in a few days if she holds off......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->