March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi all.

Hubby wanted me to wait til Monday to do a PT but I have been feeling 'off' the last week. We were going to a wedding this weekend and I wanted to confirm before I touched the champagne! He was working late last night so I got a 2 pack test and tested when I came home. Very, very light second line....showed him and he was very happy as was I! Did a second this morning and it was very dark....hoping for a healthy, sticky baby and sending baby dust to everyone that needs it! xx

:happydance:CONGRATS!!!!!!:wohoo:

CONGRATS TO THE :bfp: of the group!

I'll be testing by March 17th

:dust:

Congrats MrsCKO!

Katie - can I please change my testing date? I think I O'd yesterday (just waiting for FF to confirm) and, if my LP stays the same, AF will be due on the 15th. Can you put this down as my testing day please?

Thanks!

AF still missing and still BFN so might not have ovulated yet.

Hi all.

Hubby wanted me to wait til Monday to do a PT but I have been feeling 'off' the last week. We were going to a wedding this weekend and I wanted to confirm before I touched the champagne! He was working late last night so I got a 2 pack test and tested when I came home. Very, very light second line....showed him and he was very happy as was I! Did a second this morning and it was very dark....hoping for a healthy, sticky baby and sending baby dust to everyone that needs it!

Congratulations Mrscko!!!! Well done. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. How far gone are you? xxx

Hi all.

Hubby wanted me to wait til Monday to do a PT but I have been feeling 'off' the last week. We were going to a wedding this weekend and I wanted to confirm before I touched the champagne! He was working late last night so I got a 2 pack test and tested when I came home. Very, very light second line....showed him and he was very happy as was I! Did a second this morning and it was very dark....hoping for a healthy, sticky baby and sending baby dust to everyone that needs it! xx

Congrats! :dance:

Hi all.

YaY!!! :bfp: congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"