March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Iv been taking some time out as I thought we had kissed ov, it was a fluke I now have a really good rise :) just waiting for my crosshairs x Congrats to all the bfps and good luck and dust to all the testers

cherry sorry for your bfn. yes i agree that the waiting game does suck!!
keeping my FXd that you get your bfp. could you have Od late?

I think I am out, have spotting today (15dpo). Exact date of my AF as predicted by FF. I hate it when they know exactly my period is...haha. (Glad I still can laugh, when actually I am sad).

Anyway, will try again. Not sure what will be, may be IUI or IVF. But I think IVF too expensive for us. Going to see my RE soon. For others who still waiting to test, good luck and baby dust!

One more question, have you charters have experience that you're not pregnant by looking at your chart few days before AF? When I compare my two months chart, I saw my temp patterns were the same reading before my spotting, for example last month my temp was 97.5 for few days before AF, and this month the same. So probably that a clue that fertilization or implantation not occur?

Thanks for listening ladies.

cherry sorry for your bfn. yes i agree that the waiting game does suck!!
keeping my FXd that you get your bfp. could you have Od late?

thanks, i have no idea :shrug: if it's AF i would love for her to come once and for all, so i can start all over, i keep thinking she's here bit when i go to check it's just clear creamy CM...i've had that since a week before my missed period....will keep everyone posted.

:dust:

:witch: got me ladies. Hoping for an April BFP instead now :)

aw :( :hugs: Racheal1981 - FX that April will be your month!! :)

same to Rona - i wish i could help on your charting question but i am relatively clueless on charting stuff!

bfn at 10dpo but it was in evening? is there any hope? x

oh and it was just a 89p one if that makes any difference x

Of course!! I got bfn on my internet cheapies till today really, and they were meant to be sensitive!! I got bfp on Frer at 10dpo but it was fmu and I had to tilt etc to see it. Confirmed on a cb digi the following day at 11dpo. Try again with fmu tomorrow. It's not over till af shows!! xxx

Ok thanks it took 14 tests last month until I accepted I just wasn't pregnant. I just love to pee on sticks x on

i am a poas addict to so i have been taking opks hehehe they where darker at the beging of my cycle now on cd4 - thats good i hope

They should never of made early pregnancy tests! I like to pee on opks too its nice to see two lines x

thanks, i have no idea :shrug: if it's AF i would love for her to come once and for all, so i can start all over, i keep thinking she's here bit when i go to check it's just clear creamy CM...i've had that since a week before my missed period....will keep everyone posted.

:dust:

i know what you mean about AF coming, being in limbo really really sucks. keeping FXd for you. :hugs:

Racheal1981 - sorry AF got you. I hope April will be your month too!! :hugs:

Rona - same to you sweety, hope you get your bfp soon.

darcie - I say test in the morning. FXd for your bfp.

:hi: everyone!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"