March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

boy... arent i in a dilemma now! i ovulated yesterday (FF havent confirmed it but i am 99% sure i did yesterday)... i always swore that i will adhere to my rule fo thumb.. no testing till i'm a full 24 hours late for my af.. but if today is 1dpo, that means i'll be 16 days when im due for my af and 17 days if i wait till i'm 24 hours late .. should i stick to my testing date or change it to friday the 18th (14 dpo)? hmm...

Ladies you may have already seen this or heard about it, but I've come across this programme that was on a few years ago, I watched it last night online and it is just fab, makes you feel sorry for the :spermy: and realise just how hard it is to conceive (can't believe these young girls that have accidents :shrug:) My DH won't watch One Born every Minute but he's promised me he'll watch this..Anyways here's the link, enjoy :)

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race

xx :dust:

Ladies you may have already seen this or heard about it, but I've come across this programme that was on a few years ago, I watched it last night online and it is just fab, makes you feel sorry for the :spermy: and realise just how hard it is to conceive (can't believe these young girls that have accidents :shrug:) My DH won't watch One Born every Minute but he's promised me he'll watch this..Anyways here's the link, enjoy :)

MrsPTTC, thanks for sharing :)

MrsPTTC, thanks for sharing :)

My pleasure, it's clever the way they use people to represent the sperm x

oh Ive seen this, makes me feel sorry for the :spermy: but it makes you think how we'll ever get Pg!! lol

ptr - i think 14 dpo would be totally fine!! but then i tested at 10 dpo :p couldn't wait!

I decided to wait and see what I feel after a while. If I feel strongly enough to test early, I might, otherwise I will still stick to my March 21st testing date for now. My temps spiked then dropped just slightly so I am not sure if I am still 2dpo like I thought I would be today. We'll see in the next couple days!

Well I am ovulating perhaps as we speak, lol, as got a positive ovulation test bk, so chart saying I can test 16th March but AF due on the 20th March, dont know whether to wait until 20th? or do it on the 16th arggghhh

Ok put me down for the 20th please, lol

Well I am ovulating perhaps as we speak, lol, as got a positive ovulation test bk, so chart saying I can test 16th March but AF due on the 20th March, dont know whether to wait until 20th? or do it on the 16th arggghhh

Ok put me down for the 20th please, lol

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Hi! I'll be testing March 22nd. 10th cycle overall, 1st cycle with clomid!!

I have another March testing thread in the ttc section, if you all want to join it as well!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esters-lets-see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html

hey ladies :flower:
nothing much going on here..just waiting for af or waiting for her to not show! lol
im around 10-11 dpo and not having many symptoms..so who knows if this will be my month or not

Grrr, still waiting to ovulate ! I haven't tempted over the past 2 days because either my alarm didn't go off or I didn't go to sleep, hope it doesn't effect my chart too much. I've been using OPK's and they were pretty dark on CD8, they were almost positive but since then they have been really faint.
I have some problem with EWCM, I have tried EPO, Green Tea, Grapefruit Juice and Agnus Castus (this is my first cycle trying Maca aswell) but no luck so I was considering investing in some Preseed or Conceive Plus, which one would you guys suggest ? Or are there any cheaper brands ?

Both are almost the same price. I haven't found anything cheaper. I use conceive plus so I'm in my first month of using that. I heard of several ladies using preseed lubricant.

Grrr, still waiting to ovulate ! I haven't tempted over the past 2 days because either my alarm didn't go off or I didn't go to sleep, hope it doesn't effect my chart too much. I've been using OPK's and they were pretty dark on CD8, they were almost positive but since then they have been really faint.
I have some problem with EWCM, I have tried EPO, Green Tea, Grapefruit Juice and Agnus Castus (this is my first cycle trying Maca aswell) but no luck so I was considering investing in some Preseed or Conceive Plus, which one would you guys suggest ? Or are there any cheaper brands ?

pretty sure your opk positive was cd8 and you probably caught the tail of the surge hence why it didn't get darker the next day.

i tried preseed for the first time this cycle. LOVE it.. DH couldn't tell the difference and he didnt even know it was artificial lubrication :haha: I liked preseed cuz it had applicators that you could fill up to whatever dose you wanted and stick it up there.. whereas conceive plus has no way to put it externally inside you (at least that's what ive heard with other ladies and they have had to put it on their DH's penises to get it in externally).

I did a bit of research and I think conceive+ and preseed are the only two sperm friendly lubricants out there.

good luck hun!

:hi: Natalie! :haha:

Hi Brandi... LOL... yeah, you're right... No applicant for the conceive plus but I'm not worried about that yet. We usually put it on DH's dick anyways when I'm dry.

Hi bees! :hi: I also use pre-seed. I first started using it just for lube, but recently I've been inserting it, and it's awesome! I didn't think it would make much of a difference, but it does. I also had no ewcm this cycle, probably due to the clomid I started. :wacko: Oh well. Hopefully pre-seed will help that. :shrug:

Hi! I'll be testing March 22nd. 10th cycle overall, 1st cycle with clomid!!

I have another March testing thread in the ttc section, if you all want to join it as well!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esters-lets-see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->