March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

:hi: katiekittykat
Please add me to March 15th!! that may change depending on when I O but will let you know if it does...for now, that's my starting point... :thumbup:

:hugs: and baby :dust: to everyone!!!

hi me again...should be testing around 21st march xxx gl ladies xxx

Yay, a March Thread! I will be testing on or around the 20th of March, also depending on O day! Will keep you posted! Thanks and Good luck to you all!

Well, I'll be testing March 4th, myself. My cycle is 23 to 28 days, so hopefully it's not too early. TTC #4--hoping for blue!

Hi again Katie!

Please could you put me down for 23rd xx

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Just wanted to say - sorry, i'm rubbish at keeping up with this thread, but i'm still here :flower:

Hoping to ov sometime next week, either Tuesday/Wed or Sat/Sun.

Lot's of dust to everyone and hoping for lots of bfp's this month!

:dust: :bunny: :dust: :bunny: :dust: :bunny: :dust:

not much going on in my end either, just waiting to ovulate..got either a positive opk or really close i couldnt even tell for sure yesterday...sooo idk lol im gonna take another one in a little bit and see what it looks like :)

I'm officially in the 2ww now, the joy :haha:

Not convinced we have BD'd enough (O-3 and O-1, but early hours of morning so more like O-4 and O-2) - will hopefully try again tonight in case of late ov.

hlynn I hate those OPKs where it's so close to positive you can't tell! Luckily I had good ones this month but sometimes they're a pain! xx

this one was deff a positive :) but now i just dont know whether to count yesterdays as the first positive or todays lol..because yesterday it was closer to the same color as the control and thats why i could barely tell..it could have been a tad lighter and me just not notice u know and its too late now to look at it :haha: but todays was darker than the control so it was positive for sure..this is pretty early for me im cd 15 and usually ovulate late like cd 20 or 21 :wacko: but its a good thing too i guess! :dance:

i cant believe march is almost here,not long now for the march testers:happydance:

Can i join?? First proper cycle TTC after my last MMC in December, due to OV in the next couple of days so will be testing 14th March!

March 23rd for me please. Will be my 5th month trying. I thought it would be so easy.....stupid me !

March 23rd for me please. Will be my 5th month trying. I thought it would be so easy.....stupid me !

I thought the same and onto month 8 now. Hopefully march will be our month! xx

Hope so.
Everyone said, you're young it will happen in no time ..................

Can you put me down for the 9th. This is my 2nd cycle trying after MMC in December 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->