March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

AF was due today or tomorrow, not shown yet, am now 11dpo and had some weird tests today so will wait and test again tomorrow and see what happens I guess......so damn tired only had 4 hours sleep last night and fell over (was dizzy) in pets@home today and broke a few cages (employee was really nice though, think she was scared I was gunna sue).

FloridaGirl21 :hugs: tracy546 :hugs: Ms Tudor Rose :hugs: Hoping that next month is your month! ::yellow::blue::pink:

MrsPTTC I'm from California but now live in Scandinavia. How are you feeling today, hun? I'm Fx for you :dust:

BeesBella your temps are looking good :thumbup:

AF got me too....on to cycle #4 :dohh:
:hugs: extra special dust for you next month! :dust:

Hey Katie the witch got me on March 18th so on to next month! :hugs: to the ladies who got the witch and :happydance: to the BFP's!!!!!

bfn this morning, but no AF yet. :wacko: I'm already 15 dpo, so I doubt it's too early. I just hope I don't have to wait a long time for AF to come, so I can start over. This sucks.

Katie, Im out too.. af got me on the 18th.. onto month 4 as well!! Fxed for all of us going onto another month.. good luck to those still testing and wahoo to those who got their BFP!!

Question, any of u ladies use the CBFM.. any thoughts??

thanks everyone i'm hoping to get some answers on the 7th april when i go 2 the fertility clinic,i'm thinking maybe my fibroids have something to do with it

Evil :witch: got me this morning after tricking me into feeling I was pregnant :growlmad:! I'll not be falling for that one again that's for sure! :nope: I'm feeling surprisingly ok today, after a weepy day yesterday. My DH said he was gutted too, and it's the first time he's really opened up about it, normally he pretends it's all my idea :haha:. Onto cycle 7 and hoping for a Christmas :baby: :thumbup:. Good luck to everyone :dust: and sorry to those who are out :hugs:

Crumbs - FX'd for you, hope you have better luck than me and keep me posted.

xxx

Oh, just put my AF dates into Babycentre and I might miss out on a crimbo baby anyway as it says due date 31/12/11! :sulk:

Congrats Trying4Angel1 ! How many DPO are you and what test did you use ? Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months =D

Sorry to hear AF got you MrsPTTC. Extra :dust: for next cycle !!!

Well, with AF due yesterday and not arriving, I was certain it was going to show today, but so far not even any spotting. I did 2 tests this morning, one of the ClearBlue blue dye ones and an IC one, both done with kinda FMU and both were negative. Didn't make it to lecture today because have been so tired, the kind of tired where you can need to loo, you lift ya arm to get up and it falls back down and you think......f**k it, I'm going back to sleep, it feels like all my energy has just gone !!! Also had bad diarreah, not sure if that's a sign, or could be that I am ill and that's holding up the witch.

Am now thinking of waiting until Saturday before testing if AF is still not here, I will then be 15dpo. I just keep thinking, surely if I was pregnant it would be showing up on a test by now and not even getting a hint of a line. I am only 12dpo but surely if I was pregnant enough that AF doesn't show then I would be pregnant enough to have a faint line or something......it's driving me crazy !!!

I dont know, bees, I didnt get a positive with my daughter till 8 weeks, and with my son till about 7 weeks. so it can be pregnant and not get a positive test till later. so dont give up hope. I am due in 2 days for a period. just praying it just doesnt show!!! :hugs:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 9babies, I know what a hard time you have had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->