March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

I am so sorry mammadonna, I am super slow this morning. I am so sorry :hugs: If you need to talk I am just an pm away

Hi all, I know I don't comment much on here at all (tho i am part of the testers this month!) But I wanted to know if you guys see this line..... it's v.v.faint, but I'm pretty sure that it has color IRL.. all i have are ic's & i refuse to go out and buy another frer unless af is late.. I am concerned that this may be anevap, even though I see color because my temps have been all over the place this month...

View attachment 183652

I see a line without enlarging it but can't quite tell if it's got colour :shrug:. Good luck with your next test x

hi girls!

GOT MY :bfp: today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swore I was out!!! spotting since 9dpo, today is 12 dpo and normally would have been AF, but still spotting so I decided to test (four times.. lol) all of which had BEAUTIFUL BFPS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Erin! H&H 9 months to you...

so sorry mamadonna :hugs:

So sorry for your loss mamadonna. :hugs:

Congratulations Erin! Wishing you a H&H 9!!! :happydance:

MrsPTTC, I got a :bfn: Though I'm not at all disappointed, I'm only 10 DPO. Sending baby dist your way!

Still no AF as yes four days late now, still tho im not gonna get my hopes up. my cycles might be all over the place still.....

Congrats Erin. x x x

So sorry for your loss mamadonna. :hugs:

Congratulations Erin! Wishing you a H&H 9!!! :happydance:

MrsPTTC, I got a :bfn: Though I'm not at all disappointed, I'm only 10 DPO. Sending baby dist your way!

Hi Crumbs, :hugs: I got 2 big BFN's too :dohh:, one on a 10miu IC and one on an FRER. My boobs have stopped hurting since yesterday and temps gone way below the coverline, I am so gutted, I am just waiting for AF now. But on the positive side I've had no spotting so far (apart from on 6DPO) which I hope won't happen until AF comes... And I'm only 11DPO so I'm not out yet, I think AF will prob come between now and thursday - it's hard to predict my cycles as the AC is shortening it, but with these temps I'm not holding my breath!! As long as I get a decent LP :thumbup: When are you testing again? I'm not gonna bother, just wait for AF and if she doesn't turn up test on Friday.

Can I ask a question about temping ladies? I thought your temp dropped just before AF not days earlier? It might be my sleepless nights are causing it - I've had insomnia since Saturday night, probably because I've been stressing myself out and thinking I was pg! Last month it didn't go below the coverline until 3 days into AF though I was using a different rubbish thermometer then...

xx

hi girls!

GOT MY :bfp: today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swore I was out!!! spotting since 9dpo, today is 12 dpo and normally would have been AF, but still spotting so I decided to test (four times.. lol) all of which had BEAUTIFUL BFPS!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations hun! :happydance: xx

Okay what on earth is going on with my FF?! My coverline was 36.50 and red solid line until I put today's temp in and now it's only 36.32 which was today's temp and is now a red dotted line, eh?? I thought your coverline was your coverline? :shrug: Help!! xx

Now it's back as a solid red line again!

MrsPTTC, that's so weird with the moving coverline! I have no clue what happened there. As for testing again, bleh ... I don't think I'll test again until my ticker says to (at 15 DPO) - that's if I even get there. I tested so it can be out of my head so I can concentrate on my test and it totally backfired! I've wasted hours looking for baby socks on Amazon! A few things won't ship to my county and messes up my free-shipping! Sigh. I really need to study! :haha:

You're not out yet! I hope this month ends up surprising us both!!!

MrsPTTC, that's so weird with the moving coverline! I have no clue what happened there. As for testing again, bleh ... I don't think I'll test again until my ticker says to (at 15 DPO) - that's if I even get there. I tested so it can be out of my head so I can concentrate on my test and it totally backfired! I've wasted hours looking for baby socks on Amazon! A few things won't ship to my county and messes up my free-shipping! Sigh. I really need to study! :haha:

You're not out yet! I hope this month ends up surprising us both!!!

Isn't it strange! I've looked at the Q&A on FF and it doesn't say anything about your coverline changing, only your ovulation day. It's the insomnia I'm sure it is - I took the test 6:20 and as I was off work went back to bed, slept on and off and then when I did get up I felt so miserable I had a good old :cry: . I feel better now though, the sun is shining and just had a lovely walk with the dog. Am off to see my BFF and her new :baby: later :D

Are you from the US Crumbs? Wishing you lots of luck and sticky baby :dust:

Oh and I've changed my ticker back to 32 days, I shouldn't have changed it in the first place based on 1 29 day cycle!
xx

Katie I’m out too this month :( On to month TEN of trying, month three of clomid. Ugh so frustrated.

Thank you girls!!! :hug: to all those who the witch found... Don't give up hope! I had given up hope and felt so down... and it ended up happening!
:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!

Well did a test it was neg. Still only 4 days late but was expecting a positive. So it maybe tht after my Af on the 20th Feb after having my implant taken out tht its just my cycles havent gone back to normal. So can i be taken off please.

Good luck everyone. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->