March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

MrsPTTC, I really hoping it's pregnancy symptoms! I told myself I wasn't ever going to POAS again but here I am, fighting it off! :haha: I'm just a day behind you ... when are you testing?

2WW can really drive a girl crazy! Here I was thinking I no way had a chance this cycle and even went on my way as if I wasn't (drinking coffee, had lunchmeat), and then I get an early dip and there's that glimmer of hope even IF it's way too early. :shrug:

Girl, I'll test when you test! HAHAHAH!

I've just had an hour's sleep as I had a long walk with the dog this afternoon and the fresh air made me sooo tired, especially with my awful sleep last night, and I woke up feeling so sick :sick: & possible heartburn :shrug:. Something's defo going on with my body, even if it's a bug or something. I didn't BD at the best of times this month as with ovulating late DH was sick by the time I got my positive OPK, so I'll be surprised if I do get a :bfp:.

Well I had to tear myself away from my bathroom cupboard before as I've got loads of early tests in there! Also when I went shopping today I picked up a pack of digi's as I'm not sure 2 lines will convince me, I want to see it in black and white lol. I'm off work on tuesday (1 day after AF due if you look at my ticker, but 3/4 days before if you look at earlier cycles) and will be 11DPO, so gonna test then. 3 of my good friends, including my best friend have had their babies within the last month so it would be great to get a :bfp: sooner rather than later! :happydance: I'll hold out til then if you do? :hugs: xx

I'll hold out til then if you do? :hugs: xx

Tues it is! Let's do this! :happydance: BTW, what you just described is almost exactly how it was for me this cycle. DH was sent out of town for a week and when he got back he was sick. I was totally sick right before and while he was gone, bad heartburn, fighting the flu. We didn't BD as much - it was basically a one time thing before my ovulation dip showed up. Fingers soooo crossed for us!

:dust:

I'll hold out til then if you do? :hugs: xx

Tues it is! Let's do this! :happydance: BTW, what you just described is almost exactly how it was for me this cycle. DH was sent out of town for a week and when he got back he was sick. I was totally sick right before and while he was gone, bad heartburn, fighting the flu. We didn't BD as much - it was basically a one time thing before my ovulation dip showed up. Fingers soooo crossed for us!

:dust:

Sorry I meant DH was sick of having :sex: not that he was feeling sick, so it's his fault if it aint a BFP! You can't make a baby without :sex: after all but hopefully the sperm will have waited 3 days (poss girl), or when we BD'd the day after FF confirmed ovulation the egg will have still been alive to be fertilised (poss boy) Lots of sticky :dust: to us both xx

Oh and my sense of smell may be off the map - I just fed the dog and the food stinks way more than normal, and even though I have washed my hands I can still smell it on them! :shrug:

Still no af. 3 Days late... Not gonna test untill friday. I'm getting way too obsessed. I dont want to get to upset if its neg.

Aw Pinga. Im sorry. Christmas baby it might be. X

Wow the thread is slow this month :( Hopefully it picks up this week!! How is everyone doing? I am 12-13 dpo and usually spotting by now but nothing yet so we shall see! I tested yesterday at 11-12dpo and it was bfn, and I skipped this morning because I will now wait for the spotting. If I’m not by tomorrow I will test again.

Hi all, I know I don't comment much on here at all (tho i am part of the testers this month!) But I wanted to know if you guys see this line..... it's v.v.faint, but I'm pretty sure that it has color IRL.. all i have are ic's & i refuse to go out and buy another frer unless af is late.. I am concerned that this may be anevap, even though I see color because my temps have been all over the place this month...

IMG_0536.jpg

I see a line FG - and I have a hard time seeing lines at all. It is faint, but I didn't have to tilt the screen at all, and I saw it immediately without looking. Not sure if I see colour to it or not though... Hopefully in a couple days it will be darker and you can go buy a frer for confirmation!

yeah.. af's due tomorrow so if she's not here by then, i will probably test tomorrow & the next day with the 2 ic's that i have left.. if i still see something then i will confirm with an frer.. these ic's are rubbish! i'm just tired of spending money on the expensive ones & then bfn's! thanks.. :) xx

floridagirl, I can see a line, too. Very faint and it took me a minute to see it...let's hope it gets darker tomorrow!!

I think it has color!! I see a tint to it, and I dont have to squint to see it. I see it.

got carried away & took an fre (it wasn't with fmu), but their much more sensitive than the IC's and it was a bfn.. errgh

I dont think they are more sensitive, I dont get a positive on frers till 8 weeks, and on ics much earlier.
but everyone is different dont give up. I still think that was a positive.

you get your positives sooner on IC's than the frer's? That gives me hope :) thanks :) xx

Yep I do. my last pregnancy I got a positive on an ic, at 4 weeks and normally I had to wait till 8 weeks.

so there is still hope for you!!
:hugs:

AF came on fiull last night. Good Luck ladies and for the future cos I am back to NTNPP.. TTC is too stressful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->