March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

March 23rd for me please. Will be my 5th month trying. I thought it would be so easy.....stupid me !

I thought the same and onto month 8 now. Hopefully march will be our month! xx

Same as me! Onto month 8 if I dont catch this month! That's difficult when my 1st two were concieved very easily! Hopefully March will be ours xx

March 23rd for me please. Will be my 5th month trying. I thought it would be so easy.....stupid me !

I thought the same and onto month 8 now. Hopefully march will be our month! xx

Same as me! Onto month 8 if I dont catch this month! That's difficult when my 1st two were concieved very easily! Hopefully March will be ours xx

nxt cycle will be my 12th :cry: all they ever do at school is tell you all the dangers and how not to get pregnant no one elver tells the truth about how hard it really can be

I'm on my 10th cycle too. I'm sure this will be our month ladies xxx

Can i join in? i'm testing march 2nd!!!! good luck everyone

nxt cycle will be my 12th :cry: all they ever do at school is tell you all the dangers and how not to get pregnant no one elver tells the truth about how hard it really can be

:hugs:

I agree :hugs: I was preventing both my previous pregnancies and I didn't ever think about women that had to TTC Now I am TT C for 7 months I can are how frustrating it is when you hear about women like me xxxxxx

OMG iv just been 2 town an superdrugs have an offer on 1st response tests double packs buy 1 get 1 free. I cudnt resist the urge 2 test early and got BFP really didnt think it wud happen this month as its my 1st month off the pill. The line woz faint but it came up straight away i am in really shock, Good luck all march testers and lots an lots of dust 2 u all xxx

OMG iv just been 2 town an superdrugs have an offer on 1st response tests double packs buy 1 get 1 free. I cudnt resist the urge 2 test early and got BFP really didnt think it wud happen this month as its my 1st month off the pill. The line woz faint but it came up straight away i am in really shock, Good luck all march testers and lots an lots of dust 2 u all xxx

OMG that's amazing, first month off the pill too lucky lady! :happydance:

Wishing you all the best! :flower:

Huge congrats!!!!!! H&H nine months xxx

Yay 1st March BFP! :happydance: Yes I bought some on Saturday, tested Sunday morning & :witch: came 2 hours later :dohh::dohh: x

Congrats!!! I got the same deal from boots, tested in morning and got AF in afternoon!!

I might go tomorrow!! I tested today and thought I saw a faint line, but my chart looks like I may have had an implantation dip at 10dpo so might test tomorrow in the am with FMU. x

Congrats Carebear63. I hope you're early BFP is a sign of things to come on this thread!!

Katie - Can you change my test date to 4th March please. I'm away on the 1st and I'm going to try and be strong and not test until I'm back. Thank you :)

Good luck everyone, not long until March!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->