March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Af is due 1st for me and I have tested a couple of times, but FF moved my O date and I'm only 11dpo now so I may test again tomorrow..!

Oooh good luck Flowerfairy, will keep an eye for your update!

Can you remove me from the list? I'm not ovulating so there's no point in testing :cry:

can i be added to the list testing 14th march thanks

since i'm officially in both the february and march testers threads, thought i'd post here too....

10 or 11 dpo, got my :bfp: this morning! er i actually got six, since I am obsessive and i repeated the test with basically every brand i had on hand!! lol.

attaching them here !!!

the wondfo (i think that is the brand) were clearly the most sensitive ICs (those are the pink ones) - the babyhopes.com ones (blue ICs) look to be much less sensitive, FYI for anyone buying tests in the future.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: can't believe it! and on a sunday, so i could snuggle with DH and then go to church and thank God for blessing us!!!

Attachments

• PG Tests Feb 27 002.jpg
    PG Tests Feb 27 002.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • PG Tests Feb 27 006.jpg
    PG Tests Feb 27 006.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
  • PG Tests Feb 27 005.jpg
    PG Tests Feb 27 005.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • PG Tests Feb 27 004.jpg
    PG Tests Feb 27 004.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4
Can I be added to the list.... testing 30th March. x

Congrats to those who got there BFPs already!! What a great way to start the March thread and its not even March yet!!

:dust: to everyone!!

Congrats to coco84 and qwk on your BFPs! :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months ladies!

3 BFPs and it's not even March!

CareBear/Coco/qwk: Congrats ladies!!!!

Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!

:hugs:

Its a :bfp: for me, on :cloud9: at the moment

Good luck to all the march testers:happydance:

since i'm officially in both the february and march testers threads, thought i'd post here too....

10 or 11 dpo, got my :bfp: this morning! er i actually got six, since I am obsessive and i repeated the test with basically every brand i had on hand!! lol.

Congrats! :yipee:

Congratulations to our bfps!! :happydance:

The first few of many more to come:yellow:

Wow I can't believe we already have 3 BFP's and it's not even March yet! That is wonderful! :happydance:Congrats to the BFP's and H&H 9 months ladies!
Lots of baby dust and luck to the ladies testing in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->