MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Is the top one from today??? That one looks darker to me, but still very faint! Have you tried any other tests?? That aren't wondfo?? Cause I personally wouldn't trust wondfo after all the stories I've heard about bad batches....

Yeah I tested with an FRER and got another positive with that as well couldn't wait til today to get some, so I have no idea what's up. I had one spot yesterday and thought okay it's over and told hubby and haven't seen it sence.

I will be getting my follow up tomorrow so I will let you all know what the doctor says.

Lovelylace so sorry to see you're suffering again.
I'm not sure what you mean about using blood for urine tests, never heard of that before?

I'm not sure what you mean about using blood for urine tests, never heard of that before?

A whole bunch of girls made a thread on the pregnancy test side and its about whole blood on HPT. I also made videos for the girls.

There is a study where if a woman cannot pee at the ER and is in pain the use whole blood to do a quick pregnancy test instead of waiting for lab results.

yeah there are some people that 'bleed-on-a-stick' I think they mix it with a bit of water or something like that and the test should still pick up the hcg...

yeah there are some people that 'bleed-on-a-stick' I think they mix it with a bit of water or something like that and the test should still pick up the hcg...

Your chart is beautiful

Thank you! Not very happy with the 5-day dip after O and the 9dpo dip today, I know it's only small but it just puts me down as last month it started going down from 10dpo for AF! So I'm kind of scared that this is the start of an AF dip.... :S

Thank you! Not very happy with the 5-day dip after O and the 9dpo dip today, I know it's only small but it just puts me down as last month it started going down from 10dpo for AF! So I'm kind of scared that this is the start of an AF dip.... :S

5 day dip could be implantation though....

I guess so.... but wouldn't i have gotten a positive now then? We went to bluewater shopping centre earlier, only spent about an hr there i think and ever since we got back i've been feeling really tired and can't be bothered to do anything or even eat anything....

I didnt get my positive till late on at 10dpo. Found my chart from another thread HERE

Wow your chart looks perfect.... with an implantationdip and everything! Really hope i get a bfp, but i have this feeling i won't....

Wow your chart looks perfect.... with an implantationdip and everything! Really hope i get a bfp, but i have this feeling i won't....

I really hope that you do! Isn't this the last month for 2013 babies??

Yeah it is.... and if it's not our month we can try 1 more month and then have to wait a month as i don't want to have another february baby, cause my son was born in februari and wouldn't want them to have their birthdays too close together...

I tested today too bfn :( at 11dpo

Your chart is beautiful. 11DPO is still very early, I wouldn't give up yet!

Forgot to update, I got bfn's & AF arrived yesturday. On to April testing.

Aww sorry she showed up for you :(

Right now I'd LOVE for AF to show up! Just ready to get on to the next cycle and try something new.

I tested today too bfn :( at 11dpo

Your chart is beautiful. 11DPO is still very early, I wouldn't give up yet!

Forgot to update, I got bfn's & AF arrived yesturday. On to April testing.

Aww sorry she showed up for you :(

Right now I'd LOVE for AF to show up! Just ready to get on to the next cycle and try something new.

Thank you :) I'm a little discouraged and won't test for another week. I might be 10 dpo, that's what ff says when I change the method to advance.

Noo your chart looked great! Hope mine ends up like yours.

A whole bunch of girls made a thread on the pregnancy test side and its about whole blood on HPT. I also made videos for the girls.

There is a study where if a woman cannot pee at the ER and is in pain the use whole blood to do a quick pregnancy test instead of waiting for lab results.

Ah I see. I saw something about it on peeonastick site with their experiments too but don't think it worked for them.
Hope you're ok today.

Crossing fingers for all those waiting to test...I have a feeling there's some bfp's coming up xx

I did the blood one and got a dark positive .. but my AF showed so it didn't work right for me ..
But I have seen it does for some ..

Another bfn for me this morning.... :cry:
Really thought maybe it was my month this month.... Guess not!!! And my temp went down again aswell :S

AF showed tonight. It's killing my back!!! Back to square one. Good luck, ladies still waiting. Wishing you all the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->