March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Happy birthday Rosababy, hope you have a wonderful day. I'm celebrating five days after you too.

Good morning ladies, I am officially out. AF is here full force. Good luck to all those still in their 2WW and best wishes for all those with their BFP's this month. :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

happy birthday rosababy, your bday diddnt turn out lucky for me after all, :witch: got me right on time, gona write to santa and ask for a baby fot christmas :)
good luck everyone still waiting
lots of :dust: xx

Navywag and Jappy, I'm so sorry. :cry: I hope you both have beautiful Christmas babies! :hugs:

the :witch: got me:(

feeling very discouraged. but hoping for a christmas baby!!

samstah, I'm sorry. CD 1 is always the worst. Let's hope that Santa brings you a beautiful baby!! :hugs:

Sorry Samstah!! Ugh... so still no AF. I just hope she is not waiting. That spotting was werid. It lasted about 2 days. I just tested yesterday since the spotting. I want to keep testing.... but DH says I should just wait.

Do any of you know someone who had implantation bleeding. I don't even know it that was what it was. I just keep waiting to go to the bathroom and AF is there, but she never is!!! I did not have this at all with my first pregnancy so I don't know what to think of it.

I don't want to get my hopes up so I keep telling myself that AF will be here any day!

Happy Belated b-day Rosababy!!

I am still waiting around!

8 Days late- :bfn: last wednesday! Going to test in the next couple of days again.... Still no AF!! :) :dance:

Smiley, good luck! That's really late! Do you think you o'ed late this cycle? I hope it's a bfp that just isn't showing up yet!! :happydance:

Really! I can't believe it. I am 12 DPO. The only reason I tested was because today my period is due and my temp always drops to 97.9 on 12 DPO, but it went up.. so I tested.. and...

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/photo-5.jpg

WOW! What a beautiful line you have! :haha: No mistaking THAT line!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations! Now go get yourself one of those fun baby tickers!!!

Edit: Oh I see you have one!! I can't wait to have one like that...they're my favorite baby tickers!

Hey ladies sorry I forgot to update but :witch: got me this month. On to the april thread I go :(

I GOT MY :BFP:!!!!
:happydance:
I totally thought I was out! spotting for 3 days! (usually I spot for 2, then AF comes!)

Congrats girlies!!! That is awesome!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->