March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Updated, welcome cranberry!

Any news from our testers?? We should have had a handful of testers so far...keep us updated! And FX that you get your :bfp:

:dust:

Hi,

Can I join please? Should be testing Tues 29th. Fingers crossed for everybody

x

Welcome Mrs and mama! Just added you. I hope you get your :bfp: this month!! :dust:

Afm, I'm feeling some interesting ovulation "pains." I quote that because they don't actually hurt, but definitely noticeable. Definitely on the right side, which is odd, because normally I can't feel them on one side or the other. :shrug: Maybe clomid is doing its job!! :happydance:

It is SO hard waiting to test.... what are ideas to pass the time and NOT think about testing??? I am becoming very impatient!! :shrug:

My temps creeping down so I think im out. Due on in two days. Meh

It is SO hard waiting to test.... what are ideas to pass the time and NOT think about testing??? I am becoming very impatient!! :shrug:

I know what you mean! I am SO torn on whether I should start testing early since I have so many tests, or really wait it out and be able to get a BFP on St. Patrick's Day. If I have a chemical, do I really want to know? I just don't know what to do... I am SO impatient!

Does anyone know if back pain is associated with ovulation?

:bfn: for me today but gona try end of week if AF hasn't arrived (or perhaps everyday til I get one or other if I can find any cheapies! Lol) good luck to the rest of the march 9th testers!!

Does anyone know if back pain is associated with ovulation?

Not sure. Google it! :haha:

Turns out those ovulation pains were not actually o pains. :shrug: My temp only went up 0.2 this morning. That's okay...I looked back at previous months, and I basically switch from o'ing on cd 15 and cd 17 and today is cd 16, so I'll probably o in the next day or two. I broke down and got some opks, :blush: and I'm getting faint lines on those, which means I'm either fading in or fading out. Either way, o is close.

Tinker, I hope your bfn was just because it was too early!! I'm not putting bfn next to your name! You're not out until AF comes. :thumbup:

Cranberry, isn't that the worst feeling? I'm not sure if getting AF out of nowhere is worse or seeing your temps drop and having to wait an entire day to see another temp, just to be even lower. You're not out yet, though! Your chart still looks good. I see you spotted on cd 7! Do you think it could be implantation spotting?! That's exciting!

Pineapple and miss, I'm impatient, and I haven't even o'ed yet! :haha: I wish someone had an answer for how to manage the 2ww. It blows. :wacko: Find a good book. My dh and I started watching Friday Night Lights on netflix instant, good show! That's keeping us busy, as we have 4 seasons of tv to catch up on now!

Tinker, I hope your bfn was just because it was too early!! I'm not putting bfn next to your name! You're not out until AF comes. :thumbup:

Cranberry, isn't that the worst feeling? I'm not sure if getting AF out of nowhere is worse or seeing your temps drop and having to wait an entire day to see another temp, just to be even lower. You're not out yet, though! Your chart still looks good. I see you spotted on cd 7! Do you think it could be implantation spotting?! That's exciting!

Pineapple and miss, I'm impatient, and I haven't even o'ed yet! :haha: I wish someone had an answer for how to manage the 2ww. It blows. :wacko: Find a good book. My dh and I started watching Friday Night Lights on netflix instant, good show! That's keeping us busy, as we have 4 seasons of tv to catch up on now!

Well I have a lot to keep me busy between now and when AF is due on the 17th, but of course instead of doing work and studying, I spend my time on B&B lol. I really need to stay away from here for another week but I want to know how everyone else is doing!

My advice is DONT CHART, I havent rly charted since last april and we were only 5 months in then so it wasnt so stressful. This month is much worse than others, it is my first clomid cycle, but i dont rly feel pressure from that, its the constant monitoring and wondering what it means, when chances are it doesnt mean anything. Temps are so variable its impossible to understand them day by day, have to look at the big picture. Im gonna lose my thermometer next month, Im good at losing things :p

So i have had a couple of mild symptoms.
I am 3 or 4 DPO

Mild cramping like AF but much more mild
Insomnia (I can't sleep at all!)
Tired (due to Insomnia)
Dreaming more than usual
Today I had a Temp Spike from 97.7 to 98.5
Yesterday I had extra dishchrge.
PEEING ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I took two OPK tests yesterday and they said I wasn't ovulating and today I took two more and it said the same thing.

also my ovulation calculator said my most fertile day was march 4th. and my ovulation days were march 1st-5th!
Are these Good signs?!

Thanks! I'm still holding out a little bit of hope, my cycle has been so odd this time around with a intermittent spotting from 6 to 11 DPO! I think perhaps I calculated my cycle wrong and actually I'm due AF on Weds, we shall see!

Samstah, are you charting? Those symptoms, unfortunately, can mean many things. However, that's a NICE temp spike! I'll bet you o'ed yesterday, just based on that temp spike. Did you take it at the same time as normal?

Cranberry, thanks for the advice. My doc also told me to stop charting. :blush: I felt like I needed to know where I was in the cycle, so I wouldn't get too hopeful it AF was "late" when she was actually right on time and I just o'ed late. However, it's backfiring, because I've been worrying about my temps all cycle! :wacko:

I find CBFM useful as it helps to time BDing, but temping is no good for anything. Tbh you could just have actual regular sex as after all thats the only thing thats gonna get it done! hehe

I find CBFM useful as it helps to time BDing, but temping is no good for anything. Tbh you could just have actual regular sex as after all thats the only thing thats gonna get it done! hehe

HA! You have a point...what is CBFM? Usually my temps are reliable, and I can pinpoint o well, but this time (first cycle on clomid) it's kind of wacky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->