March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Thank you all so much for your comments, they are really keeping me going. :hugs:

It's not so much the smell of coffee, I quite like that. It's just two or three sips and I have terrible indigestion and nausea. The same thing happened today with black tea. This has been going on for about a week and a half, so before implantation (if that has happened). I just don't get it. :wacko:

Feeling really crampy today like AF could be around the corner but no other PMS symptoms.

If I can make it to the 2nd before testing, it will be a miracle!

I've had light brown spotting/discharge for the past 2.5 days. Could this be IB? My period isn't due until Saturday, and they are never as light as this bleeding seems to be. I'm so confused.

Feeling pretty sad and down at the moment :( temps have slowly declined for 3 days now. Still above the cover line big they're going down. I tested yesterday and today and BFN. Also I'm I Only 8dpo. Hoping AF isn't on her way :-(

I got a BFP earlier this month, so I'm coming off of an early miscarriage. Hoping I'm one of the lucky ones to get a BFP after a miscarriage. AF is expected on 3/15. I plan to test on 3/17. Can I join?

:hi: cutieq. So sorry for your loss :hugs:

You are welcome here, and I hope you catch that egg and have a sticky bean!

Lirpa - too early to be sad about temps. They wouldn't start to go up until egg implants and progesterone rises, and most common implantation day is 9DPO! Cheer up hon :hugs:

Jamers - could be IB. Esp if your period isn't due for 5 days! I say hold off a few days and test!

Yay buttercup :happydance:, I see a BFP in your near future!

AFM, SMILEY FACE ON MY CD11 EVENING OPK!! I can't believe it. I DO ovulate earlier than I thought I did! We've been BDing every other day, but planned to go every day starting yesterday. So I guess tonight and tomorrow night, and then maybe it will be too late for any more, but may throw in 1 more for good measure.

Attachments

• pos_OPK.jpg
    pos_OPK.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
That must be so nice to confirm confuzion!
I haven't tried any OPKs yet.
I'm jealous (in a good way) about all that BDing...we sort of dropped the ball this time round.

Here's hoping all your "hard work" will pay off!

It is nice in a way treeroot, but I'm kicking myself a little bit for not knowing this sooner :haha:. We should have been BDing earlier in previous cycles. Oh well. Hopefully this cycle will be our sticky BFP!

Have you O'ed yet? When will you test?

FF had me at day 15 and then changed to 17, I suspect the adjusted 17 is correct so the 20th. I won't test until March 7th...maybe even later. I think my chances are pretty remote so I'm sort of counting this cycle out already.

Confuzion love the smiley face. I was also bedding every other day but this cycle decided to bed everyday of my fertile period. Got a positive OPK midday yesterday and today as well. Hoping have done enough for a BFP.

I've had light brown spotting/discharge for the past 2.5 days. Could this be IB? My period isn't due until Saturday, and they are never as light as this bleeding seems to be. I'm so confused.

Jamers, I don't have much experience with IB bit that sounds really promising. Good luck!

FF had me at day 15 and then changed to 17, I suspect the adjusted 17 is correct so the 20th. I won't test until March 7th...maybe even later. I think my chances are pretty remote so I'm sort of counting this cycle out already.

why do you say that? I'm sure you have a chance. It only takes 1 time. How often did you BD before O?

Confuzion love the smiley face. I was also bedding every other day but this cycle decided to bed everyday of my fertile period. Got a positive OPK midday yesterday and today as well. Hoping have done enough for a BFP.

Yeah that OPK was in the evening. It was negative in the afternoon. I'm going to test again tomorrow. Hoping I have an extra day for BDing before O.

FX for both of us. Can't imagine that it's not enough :haha:

That must be so nice to confirm confuzion!
I haven't tried any OPKs yet.
I'm jealous (in a good way) about all that BDing...we sort of dropped the ball this time round.

Here's hoping all your "hard work" will pay off!

Treeroot! I can't say enough good things about OPKs. Of course I ran out of them this month so I have only a vague idea when I O'd but still....You should try them ( or fingers crossed you won't need them).

It could be IB. I didnt get IB with my son but I have heard that its pretty common. Hoping its IB for you.

Getting Ovulation cramping now - 24 hours after first positive OPK. Comeon :spermy: go get that egg.

Getting Ovulation cramping now - 24 hours after first positive OPK. Comeon :spermy: go get that egg.

This probably sounds crazy but my mom told me I should visualize my egg doing a seductive, come hither dance. This is the first month that I've tried it so we shall see. It couldn't hurt.

This probably sounds crazy but my mom told me I should visualize my egg doing a seductive, come hither dance. This is the first month that I've tried it so we shall see. It couldn't hurt.

:rofl: this is so classic!! Don't know why but it made me laugh :haha:

That said. I'll be doing that too! lol.

Haha..thats hilarious buttercup :) . I just visualised it..anything for a baby!!

3dpo today ladies, hw early does everyone begin testing? So my first DS is 7 been too long to remember hw early i began testing but gt my bfp at 9dpo then last Nov started testing at 7dpo (knew it was too early but urge to poas gt better of me) got my bfp at 9DPo (ended in mc) i dont temp but going by opks so nt sure exactly when i ovulated but plan to start testing this wkend.
Done smep this time again & used preseed a little everytime i bd. dont knw if itl happen or not but trying t kp positive & either way it'l b ok as only first cycle trying aftr mc. DH kps telling me he just knws itl happen never ever said this before but i'm thinking he only saying ths coz happened first cycle last time wi smep & preseed. I'm thinking thats just gotta b super lucky if it does. I'm bit more on the could go either way side of things as my first took 5 years so worrying. I'm 35 & guess i'm panicking coz of age too. Oh well either way nothing i cn do nw but wait. anyone else in the 2ww? X

Babydust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->