March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

I know I don't post much here but I think this thread is fab. It's good to have a variety of topics like gardening etc, I think it helps to get through the TWW by having different things to focus on and share with others.

Twinkie, I agree. Mine too! ahhahaha.

Tink, Thanks! Feel free to contribute to the coffee or gardening topics :D

Hehe thank you, I don't know much about either but random other things I can do.

Lol most my interests are just silly really. I'm just a girly girl who loves polka dots, stars and all that jazz. It's funny because I love all this stuff but I don't look like your typical girly girl. I spend most my life on pinterest lately ;-)

I'm currently house hunting too so that's more stuff to take my mind off of TTC a little (hmm).

Don't even get me started on pinterest...already have a baby board started even though we aren't expecting yet!! and it's full! Hope you find a great house, then pinterest can help you decorate it :)

Just a little funny odd tidbit of info ladies my opk picked up my pregnancy before my hpt. Not that I recommend using opk to test for pregnancy but in my case it did. I used Babi opk from amazon.

Tink I am the same lol. Stars are my absolute favorite, if I ever get a bfp that will be lo's theme.
We are flooding here with all the snow and rain we have... you are all more than welcome to have the water lol.
Afm I'm not going to test anymore until af is late. I had no af upon waking up and I am feeling "tightness"and a dull ache in my lower stomach. It is unlike normal pre-af so I don't know. It could just be af coming. Im 13dpo today. Has anyone had 2 different expected af start dates according to ff? One is today and one is the 19th

LLP, thanks for the tip!

I haven't started the baby board yet. But, I am decorating my house right now. So lots of projects to do :D.

Rt, FF keeps changing my O date so according to it, I am right now 4 days late. this is not true because I think I ovulated 4 days later lol. Thankfully, I temp and check my cervix :).

OMG OMG OMG! You girls have me crying.

KEL and Confuzion-WOW! Both of you in the same month. I'm sooo happy for you!!! I thought of ya'll the other day and I'm so glad I got on here to check on you! I just can't believe my eyes at all the BFP's!!! It's wonderful! Such a lucky and blessed month! I'm praying for some sticky beans! Ya'll deserve it! Such wonderful women and so supportive!
Loveorleaveme, Caro, and Marie-I didn't get to know ya'll but congrats all the same!!! I used to be around a lot more than I am these days. I'm trying not to obsess anymore. Haha!

I missed a few pages of this thread. I'm still new but wanted to say congrats to all the BFP's.

I think because of all my obsessing over peeing on HPTs and OPKs because of my abnormal period that lasted one bathroom trip and a week of spotting on and off.. I ended up starting a new cycle and missed my ovulation. So now all I feel is: :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

WW, hopefully you'll catch the egg w/ next month!

Confuzion, you can put AF down for me. She's here :).

mwel! I've missed you. Thanks for hopping onto my pregnancy journal :D. Can't wait to be following yours!

ILT - I'm so sorry hon :hugs:. I know you expected it but I was still hoping for a different outcome :sad1:

I kinda did too. The big benefits of temping is definitely helping me to keep my expectation low when I see my temp is dropping :). I am excited to see the FS (hopefully this month). Maybe..just maybe..we'll have twins! Then no more TTC for me! ahahhahaha. Thanks Confuzion! :hugs:

Twins. Lol I wish I could have twins! But not really possible for me coming from a family with no history of twins and not being on fertility Meds.

Ooohhh I hope you do have twins I'm excited at the thought :happydance:

Have a feeling we might need fertility meds. That's why I said twins. Honestly, I am quite fine with 1 baby at a time ahahahah. One of my close friends had IVF for their first child and got pregnant naturally with the second one 4 months later. So, you never know. I think I'd be more relax if I already have 1 kid :)....maybe hahahaha. Although my grandpa from my mom's side was identical twin.

ILT-I'm sorry sweetie. I love the smiley though. It's just one more month for self discovery. That is how I try to see it these days. :)

oooo twins! Yeah that is one thing my husband almost faints at hearing the word. haha! We have them on both sides of our family and they skip a generation so it's our turn. LOL!

So has daylight savings messed with anyone else?! I hate it! It messed up my temping and now I have two different days I could have O'd. Either one was covered but still I like to know. :)

Hi ladies! I was in Vegas for a bit for work which was a nice little distraction:)

ILT hugs to you and on to the next cycle! Hopefully the fs will help move things along a little quicker. I'm still waiting for the gyno to call. I was so excited cause in Vegas I had a voicemail and I thought it was them but then when I landed this morning in Toronto I checked and it was the vet. Womp womp. Wrong doctor lol. Hopefully they'll call soon! At this point I'm ready for clomid twins!

Twinkie hugs to you also. I know you're not out yet but feeling the impending af can be a downer. Hopefully next cycle will be it!

Love all the gardening talk! All I ever see on HGTV is home improvement shows not gardening. We have a bunch of "foliage" around our house and my neighbour pointed out to me what was weeds and what wasn't. So I spent a whole day out there weeding and what an unpleasant task it was! Then a week later the weeds all came back. I vowed to never to do that again! I do get jealous of the pretty flowers my neighbours have and would love to grow veggies and herbs but I don't know if I have the patience for it!

Dpo10 today. Feeling out as well. Boobs sore and consistent af cramps for several days now but that's the same as all my cycles. Currently enjoying a coffee and it still tastes delicious so I know I'm out;)

To all the ladies with bfp's praying for a safe and happy, healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->