marina coil appointment ?? how long

butterbaby76

Reaction score
hi all, so i phoned the clinic today to see if i could self refer, but it seems that when your coil cant be located you HAVE to be referd by your gp it seems that in the whole of Birmingham there is only 1 practice that can do the procedure of scanning and removing the coil - i find this really hard to believe and the next time that appointments are available are the end of july and as they havent had my referral i may not get that !! totally pi**ed off and stress levels through the roof i text my husband to let him know and he said "well we will have to be patient" and now im angry with him - i want him to get angry and phone around and sort this out, to fight my corner and get something done !! rationally i know he is a mere man and its not his fault but im feeling why doesnt anything go straight forward for me ??:hissy:

Men = USELESS !!
If you want it sorted hun you know you have to do it yourself i'm afraid :(
Get on the phone and say it is not good enough, is there any chance of getting it done privately?

i never thought of going private ?? i just cant believe there is only 1 man in the whole of birmingham that carrys out this procedure ?? Thanks Cheryl xx

How strange. I am sure that even if there's only one place the procedure can be done, you could still get scanned locally - surely!!? I hope you get it sorted xx

i never thought of going private ?? i just cant believe there is only 1 man in the whole of birmingham that carrys out this procedure ?? Thanks Cheryl xx

It's ok :hugs:
Try ringing around some local clinics, and if they can't then will probably refer you to one that can :D

I know how you feel. I called at the end of May to schedule a removal and couldn't get an appointment until July 21st. I really wanted it in June. Oh well :( Like the previous answer said, try calling around and see if you can find another place that will take care of it for you.

hiya 16 days on and still havent had an appointment through for coil location/removal and the clinic just keep telling me to be patient ??? tesrful and p***ed off

That would make me really angry. You'd think what's essentially an object missing in your uterus would warrant a quick response..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->