~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Same ladies! I still have a slightly numb and tender (saggy) tum! My scar sometimes itches and I feel weird scratching it and feeling the scar! I have felt the odd shooting pain in it though, very rarely but a weird feeling :shrug:

Glad it seems normal! I get the odd shooting pain too! It's weird scratching an itch on it but not feeling yourself scratching ha ha

Ooo thanks ladies, was hoping it wasn't just me x

I also had an area of numbness which has only recently come back to life!!

ok this is quite a random question but after DD was born i've had what seems like an achy tailbone..... i couldnt sit in the car for long journeys for a few month after because i just ached and couldnt get comfy and i still seem to get this every now and again(i have it right now!), its only when im sat up. Could it be epidural or c section related? I never had it before pregnancy??? :shrug:

I have that Heidi! It also gets quite sore if I sit on the floor think its more a pregnancy related thing though tbh

I never had it during pregnancy but maybe its a long term effect of pregnancy?

It is a common after effect of the spinal :nope: I had it after Reagan, and asked, they said if it didn't ease off 6 months after delivery I would be stuck with it...I have it too now after Amber, it aches sitting for long periods, it aches bending lots like when doing the garden.

It is a common after effect of the spinal :nope: I had it after Reagan, and asked, they said if it didn't ease off 6 months after delivery I would be stuck with it...I have it too now after Amber, it aches sitting for long periods, it aches bending lots like when doing the garden.

Humm i had a feeling it wouldn't go its already been a year :nope:

Children/s name/s & birthdate/s:pixie 14.11.2010
EDD: 10.11.2010
Number of elective Caesareans: 0
Number of emergency Caesareans: 1
Number of vaginal births: 0​

I'm Manda and had my little girl via c-section due to the fact that my little one had turned into breech position without anyone picking it up. my little ones birth story is in my signature.

I am WTT for #2. we plan to TTC November or there abouts' this year. My scar has healed really well and i feel 100% :thumbup:

preferably i'd like to attempt a VBAC but obviously i would have to see if this was possible. i know that with sections there is an increased possibility of having placenta previa etc... but we shall see when the time comes.

EDIT: oo there is some posters here i already know :) :flower:

Same ladies! I still have a slightly numb and tender (saggy) tum! My scar sometimes itches and I feel weird scratching it and feeling the scar! I have felt the odd shooting pain in it though, very rarely but a weird feeling :shrug:

i've had the shooting pain in my scar. it seems to be near OV time or AF. i have the horrible saggy tum too which just doesn't want to shift. it's just mingin' looking ¬___¬

just out of interest how long were you all told to wait until becoming pregnant again? It seems like each place has a different opinion!
I wasn't actually given any advice :shrug:

i heard that after 6 months it's safe enough :shrug:

My doctor also told me 6 months was safe to start TTC.

Although when I saw her and voiced my worries about it being so soon after my section to be pregnant again, she said she wasn't worried in the slightest...see my consultant next tuesday, so it could well be a different story there however :wacko:

I was advised to wait a year but I had post op healing issues.

I hate my section scar and the kangaroo pouch it created. :(

I was told I could go ahead after 6 weeks!!! I also hate my scar - well one side of it! xx

i guess i was lucky with my section in the fact i had no healing issues. i do however hate the dreadful overhang - i doubt any amount of exercise will get rid of that :dohh:

Children/s name/s & birthdate/s: Victoria "Tori" Noëlle, November 16th, 2010
EDD: November 14th, 2010
Number of elective Caesareans: 0
Number of emergency Caesareans: 1
Number of vaginal births: 0

Ooh, I've just found this thread, hello! :hi:
My name is Shannon, I'm 19 and my LO Tori is 5 months old tomorrow! I was induced on November 15th, 2010 (40+1) for preeclampsia and had an emergency c-section at 9:51pm, November 16th, 2010 (40+2) due to insufficient pelvic space and my LO's heart beat was dangerously low. So hi fellow c-section mommies! I've had a fairly easy recovery scar wise and such but I had severe back problems from about 2 weeks - 4 months, I had back spasms and some days I couldn't even move. I feel really down about the section, every time I watch natural child birth, I cry! :lol: My scar itches ALL the time too, drives me nuts! It stinks knowing I'll never give birth naturally but oh well... Won't be TTC for a long time but I was told 18 months? Anyhoo, looking forward to getting to know you ladies and some support as well! :flow:

You can still have a vbac can you not Hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->