~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

hi Lownthwaite! :wave: Faith is my LO's middle name :thumbup: Do you know when you will be TTC for #2 yet?

Thanks for the link mrsraggle i would imagine it would be an interesting read, let hope we can both buy it soon :winkwink:

:hi:

At the moment DH is saying he wants to have the next one whan LO turns 2 so that would be us TTC in about September this year although I have said that right now I'm not too sure about it yet - I think I need to wait longer - although who knows how I'll feel in September. Although whether I decided to agree to TTC to deliver when Faith is 2 then I would like it to be TTC in November or December as I don't think we could afford 2 June birthdays! :dohh::haha:

Have you set a month? x

My hubby wanted to start TTC in Sept/oct, but it would mean for us 2 birthdays in July!!!!!

hi Lownthwaite! :wave: Faith is my LO's middle name :thumbup: Do you know when you will be TTC for #2 yet?

Thanks for the link mrsraggle i would imagine it would be an interesting read, let hope we can both buy it soon :winkwink:

At the moment DH is saying he wants to have the next one whan LO turns 2 so that would be us TTC in about September this year although I have said that right now I'm not too sure about it yet - I think I need to wait longer - although who knows how I'll feel in September. Although whether I decided to agree to TTC to deliver when Faith is 2 then I would like it to be TTC in November or December as I don't think we could afford 2 June birthdays! :dohh::haha:

Have you set a month? x

My hubby wanted to start TTC in Sept/oct, but it would mean for us 2 birthdays in July!!!!!

You say your hubby wants to TTC then - are you not thinking the same? x

Have you set a month? x

It is hard to know how you will feel, although we've said since Millie was born that we would like a two yearish age gap it was only a few months ago that i was certain i was ready for it all again. I'm stopping my pill the end of May and then seeing how it goes, we're not really going to go all out to conceive like we did last time, going to take a more relaxed approach :D

Have you set a month? x

You say your hubby wants to TTC then - are you not thinking the same? x

I want to start now :haha: For me i think start in July as we are moving house at the end of August.

Heidi - we too are going to be taking the more relaxed approach, not like last time where I was temping, OPKs, Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and testing really early :dohh:

hi all just checking in hope everyone is well!

my scar is still feeling bruised and sore above it :(

I think we are waiting till pixie is 1 before we try for another although I would like to try Sept time :)

We're TTC at the moment - cycle 4. Took us three months of NTNP to catch with Ellie but baby #2 is proving a little more difficult.

hi all just checking in hope everyone is well!

my scar is still feeling bruised and sore above it :(

Mine took a while before it stopped feeling bruised, and if i did to much the scar tissue above the scar would swell a bit. Its all fine now though so it does just take time :hugs:

Thanks girls! Yeah mine swells too, not looking forwad to a second section but too scared to do VBAC!

ooh good luck ttc Mrsraggle!!

thats true - no labour to go through first exhausting you and overworking your muscles I suppose!xx

thats true - no labour to go through first exhausting you and overworking your muscles I suppose!xx

Exactly...:thumbup:

My 1st Son was born under a general anesthetic after a 11hour labour ~ :cry: Painful in more than a physical way :cry:

My 2nd son was a planned csection, but I went into labour the day before :dohh:

And as you know, my Daughter was an elective csection a week early :cloud9:

Was that much better and faster recovery then Kelly, with Meadow?xx

Children/s name/s & birthdate/s: Kimi 1/10/2010
EDD: 23/09/10
Number of elective Caesareans: 0
Number of emergency Caesareans: 1
Number of vaginal births: 0

Hiya! I am Vikki and I had Kimi by emergency c-section due to the fact that she got distressed every time I pushed!! I'm also pregnant with my second child and I believe I will be having another c-section!!

x

question for you ladies; how long did it take for your cycles to return to normal? mine seems to be so irregular

Welcome to the new ladies!! :wave:

Pichi - I'm on the pill hun so mine are regular but I got a period exactly 8 weeks after having Ava boo!!

Hi youngmummy congrats on your pregnancy! You Lo's shares my birthday :thumbup::winkwink:

pichi i went back on the pill after 8 weeks so i never got my 1st normal af but they were so irregular before that anyway i could have been waiting months :wacko:

Has anyone had a c-section then fell pregnant really quickly afterwards?? I got pregnant a few months after Kimi was born and could do with a chat with anyone that has done this??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->