~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

it's ok - AF started today. i wanted to avoid going on the pill because i was a moody cow on it :haha: these 30-odd day cycles are annoying though u___u

thanks girls x

Hiya Youngmummy...:wave: I fell pretty quick after having Amber...this will be my third and last section.

Danni - i can't believe your near 12 w already!

Welcome YoungMummy18 and congratulations on your pregnancy!

pichi - I got my first period about 6 weeks PP and I've been reasonably regular ever since. Ranging between 25 and 30 days.

mines seem to be ranging from 29-36 days >_< i think i got my AF 8weeks after having Pixie :)

Was that much better and faster recovery then Kelly, with Meadow?xx

I was up as soon as the numbness had gone from my legs...& went home by lunchtime the next day! :flower: Although I did get an infection this time & I dont think the scar is as neat as my last 2! :dohh: But think that was the surgeon!

Has anyone had a c-section then fell pregnant really quickly afterwards?? I got pregnant a few months after Kimi was born and could do with a chat with anyone that has done this??? xxx

I have huge gaps between mine, but am hoping to have a smaller gap this time, so i'd be interested to know more :flower:

Mayby start a seperate thread on it...:thumbup:

I'm jealous but not all at the same time lol

Hello ladies may I join you?

First child my DD was born by EMCS on 11 May 2009 due to being breech, it was then discovered while I was under General (my consultant was having a good poke about apparently) it was discovered I had a UU and a few other weird complications inside which explained the breech.

DS was born 19 Jan 2011 by EMCS after trying for a VBAC as I started to have a uterine rupture (I was one of the very unlucky ones) and his hear rate dropped. I am still a bit raw about this and it still gets to me now and again.

hi everyone :)

i had am emergency section almost 11 weeks ago due to a distressed little baby!
i've healed up well, except an infection in my scar but i feel really good now.

i had my first period 3 weeks ago and went back onto my pill.
my period arrived today as expected and i feel fine, just normal crampy exactly as i was pre-pregnancy. However, on my pad there was a thick "skin-like thing". perhaps an inch long and it was bit bloody but not a blood clot. I'm assuming its some sort of left over tissue or something like that...
Has anyone experienced this?
i'm not in pain, i feel fine, normal period blood etc etc...

thanks ladies :)

i had that - i was like "what the hell was that!!" but yeah, i've never had it since :)

thanks! i really can't be bothered getting poked about at the doctor and i really do feel perfectly healthy! i'll make an appointment if i get ill or anything else sneaks out :)

i'm due a smear test ¬__¬ keep forgetting to book one.been due since i found out i was pregnant :dohh: so ill find out if there is anything dodgy going on down there haha
since AF is here i should remember to book myself in, in 10 days time

hi everyone :)

i had am emergency section almost 11 weeks ago due to a distressed little baby!
i've healed up well, except an infection in my scar but i feel really good now.

i had my first period 3 weeks ago and went back onto my pill.
my period arrived today as expected and i feel fine, just normal crampy exactly as i was pre-pregnancy. However, on my pad there was a thick "skin-like thing". perhaps an inch long and it was bit bloody but not a blood clot. I'm assuming its some sort of left over tissue or something like that...
Has anyone experienced this?
i'm not in pain, i feel fine, normal period blood etc etc...

thanks ladies :)

Going through the same as you (although I have the coil) and mine has been like that for a month now. I went doctors and he said its post labour junk, and it can take up till 9 months for body to completely flush out. Kinda gross eh.

oooh, i'm due one too so i'll make an appt for a few weeks time :)

Welcome the new ladies :flower:

Im glad we are talking discharge too, as I had the stringyjelly type stuff (eek tmi!) & wondered 'what the heck'! :blush:

is anyone finding that sometimes their AF is rather heavier than normal? oh how i didn't miss her visits when pregnant :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->