~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

^^^ great news hun! Did MS stay away all together?

Do you remember me being all paranoid because I didn't feel pregnant, and with the girls I was so sick and ill...I lay on the scan table and had prepared myself for the worst I think...but baby is fine...and still no sickness :haha: mega tiredness though....but that is it!!

Pippin!!

Attachments

• IMAG0246.jpg
    IMAG0246.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
i was like that with Pixie Danni. i had no symptoms what so ever, went for an early scan thinking the worst and there she was bobbing about like a little gummy bear, and a heartbeat of 171bpm :)

haha thats what she looked like. with the wee nubbin's haha!

I reckon it is probably another girl :haha:...but I am carrying differently as my hormones never had time to settle back properly after Amber, so it isn't affecting me much?

ooh maybe a boy Danni!

We had sex after 7 weeks but only do it once a month lol cba!

Great scan pic Danni bet you feel a bit more relaxed.
Its good you've not had MS like you did with your other two especially having a 6 month old to keep you on your toes :)

I really don't think I could have coped with being sick as much as I did with Amber, plus trying to look after her...she is going through the stage of crying when you leave the room, so it would have been harddddddddddd!!!

I have yet to feel any tugging or any pain/sensation in my scar...which was one of my biggest concerns, see the consultant tomorrow, but so far, so good :happydance:

thats good Danni - does it feel sore or anything? Mine feels sore and bruised even now and Ava is 20 weeks on Wednesday. I got an infection though so perhaps why?

thats good Danni - does it feel sore or anything? Mine feels sore and bruised even now and Ava is 20 weeks on Wednesday. I got an infection though so perhaps why?

With Reagan...the wound opened, and I ended up having it packed daily with a seaweed dressing at the doctors for 6 weeks, plus 6 weeks worth of antibiotics.

With Amber, the wound opened the opposite end...my midwife and doctor caught it early this time, swabbed it and 14 days of antibiotics and I was sorted.

My tummy just feels...numb!! I can push hard on it, and there is no pain at all...I healed much quicker from the second section; physically and mentally, I guess because it wasn't an emergency one (semi-elective) they took their time so less bruising than when they rushed me in for an emergency one?

urgh danni! that sounds' horrible! i thankfully had no problems with my scar - you can't even make it out now!

You can hardly see my scar either..unless you look at each end, where it is bigger from opening up.

They used staples on me both times, I wonder if that makes a difference?...I might ask them for staples, but also the beaded stitching, that way if I have the same problem of the wound opening when the staples come out (they HAVE to be taken out on day 5)...then the beading can be left in an extra day or two to hold me closed til it heals better.

Consultant tomorrow, so may ask them!

it was the beading i had. i had little dents from the beads haha

I'm chunky...maybe that's why I get staples? :rofl:

i'm chunky too hun! we'll say im cuddly makes me feel a little better lol

I think it depends on the surgeon's preference as to what they use generally. I'm hoping I get the same surgeon if I have an elective next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->