~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Congratulations Mrs Raggle!!!!!!
Ladies, have any of you experienced a pull on your scar later on? Today i lifted lo onto a trolley in her car seat and for the first time felt it pull. Now i am feeling sore and am getting some abdominal pain - nothing excruciating, but not nice.
x

:happydance: Congratulations Mrs Raggle!!! :happydance:

It is definately a third section for me...also whereas my family GP had said no to sterilising me at the same time as the section, I asked my consultant; and if that is what I want she is happy to do it...so now I have to think hard and come to a decision as to whether I get done, or hubby gets done.

Hope everyone is okay?

Congratulations Mrs Raggle!!!!!!
Ladies, have any of you experienced a pull on your scar later on? Today i lifted lo onto a trolley in her car seat and for the first time felt it pull. Now i am feeling sore and am getting some abdominal pain - nothing excruciating, but not nice.
x

Maybe you lifted the seat at a funny angle or some thing? I've not had any abdominal pain that far after my section but just did a quick google and seems like it can be quite common thing to happen. :wacko:

Hi new mommies!

I found out yesterday that we're expecting #2 so will have to start thinking about VBAC/Elective Section at some point over the coming months :S

Yey :happydance: Congratulations

Good luck with your decision making

It is definately a third section for me...also whereas my family GP had said no to sterilising me at the same time as the section, I asked my consultant; and if that is what I want she is happy to do it...so now I have to think hard and come to a decision as to whether I get done, or hubby gets done.

I had mine done when they were born- it seriously takes and extra 15 minutes and no extra heal time :)

evening ladies i hope u dont mind me dropping in i love this thread,i have been on bnb a while and havent seen it before,anyway i'm donna i have 5 children..first born by c-section due to failure to progress,2nd baby born by ventouse,3 rd born au natural, 4th c-section due to prolapsed cord baby #5 was a planned section i am total bummed because my consultant told me i had to have a section with having 2 previous.i wish i'd known:dohh:

Hubby and I went out shopping yesterday- a full afternoon at the mall, then dinner out- it was our first big adventure out with the girls- but by the time we got home my abdomen was tired. I don't know how else to explain it. No pain, per say, just TIRED.

Does anyone know if the hospital stay with an elective section is shorter? For a second baby? I don't really want to be in hospital for three nights - with Ellie I was more than ready to go home by the third - especially having Ellie at home and with it being such a vulnerable time for her.

It is generally a 48 hour stay over 2 night's with an elective section :thumbup:

Our hospital only does electives monday, tuesday and wednesday...3 each morning starting at 8.30am.

It is generally a 48 hour stay over 2 night's with an elective section :thumbup:

Our hospital only does electives monday, tuesday and wednesday...3 each morning starting at 8.30am.

I was in 48 hours after mine - soooo ready to come home after that - id been in 5 days before the section trying to be induced!

Mizze xx

Hubby and I went out shopping yesterday- a full afternoon at the mall, then dinner out- it was our first big adventure out with the girls- but by the time we got home my abdomen was tired. I don't know how else to explain it. No pain, per say, just TIRED.

I know what you mean mine used to get like that when i went walking our out and about for to long.

Does anyone know if the hospital stay with an elective section is shorter? For a second baby? I don't really want to be in hospital for three nights - with Ellie I was more than ready to go home by the third - especially having Ellie at home and with it being such a vulnerable time for her.

I know mine wasn't an elective but I was only in two nights after i had Millie (had her late on the 1st night) but that was because i asked to go home, they said if everything is fine then they will let me go, i just had someone come to the house the next day to check up on me. I think it really depends on how you and baby are after the section i guess.

forgot to add my friend who recently had an elective was in for 3 nights.

Hmm, thanks girls. I think I'll make it clear, so long as me and baby are OK, that I want to stay for as short a time as possible. With Eloise we both had infections and were almost in for a fourth night except for my desperation to leave.

Oh I'm glad I found this group! I'm going in for an elective c-section on 17th June. It's for medical reasons as my LO has a heart condition. I'd love to check in from time to time for advice as the time gets closer :flower:

Oh I'm glad I found this group! I'm going in for an elective c-section on 17th June. It's for medical reasons as my LO has a heart condition. I'd love to check in from time to time for advice as the time gets closer :flower:

Welcome:flower: Not long left for you now then!? hope it all goes well for you, feel free to ask away:hugs:

when i had my elective section i was home after 2 nights,i think it all depends how u feel,and baby is fine but i doubt u could get out any sooner,as i had my drip in still for most of that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->