~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

No, mine didnt hurt when they went in either, when DH did them quickly :thumbup: Although im not gonna lie, there was a 'sting' after for a few seconds

The only time it hurt was when he decided to try a 'differnt way' & injected it slowly! :trouble:

I didnt have any injections after i left hospital the only thing the MW did after was take out my bead stitch 5 days later x

I didnt have any injections after i left hospital the only thing the MW did after was take out my bead stitch 5 days later x

I didnt have the injections with my DS1 or DS2....:thumbup:

I was told I needed them this time due to my age (charming! :blush:) & the fact that id had more than one LO

I have never even HEARD of anyone getting injections after :shrug:

I have been having horrid burning like pain on the right side under my incision. It's not all the time, in fact it only happens at night when I roll over, but not always then, either. I called my Dr and found out that A. my insurance only covers pregnancy related issues for 60 days after birth :growlmad: and B. they can't see me for 3 weeks! I'm just afraid I have some kind of infection :cry:

The clexane injections are given here in the UK after a c-section to reduce the risk of blood clots...I can't remember being sent home with them after my first, 5 years ago, although they did administer it in hospital...yet I had them with Amber, so think it must be a fairly recent thing?

The clexane injections are given here in the UK after a c-section to reduce the risk of blood clots...I can't remember being sent home with them after my first, 5 years ago, although they did administer it in hospital...yet I had them with Amber, so think it must be a fairly recent thing?

I dont remember being given that injection :shrug: unless they gave it when I was still in theatre? :shrug:

I certainly didn't have one when I was at home.

I had the clexane injections twice daily in the tummy...the midwifes did them for the 2 days I was in after surgery...then I was sent home with a further 7 days worth to administer myself.

It's crazy how much hospitals around the country differ!!!

I had 5 days of fragmin injections, 4 of which were given when I was in hospital and one when I came home, but by the midwife. Also had to wear those stylish stockings, which I gave up on after about 3 days :lol:

I have heard it said that any pregnancy after a section birth is classed as high risk - is that true?

Is it because of possible uterine rupture? :shrug:

Just thinking about what to expect in my next pregnancy :wacko:

I have heard it said that any pregnancy after a section birth is classed as high risk - is that true?

Yeah, this is what I've heard as well. :sad1:
I was told I will be at high risk because of my preeclampsia, EMCS and insufficient pelvic space. :sad2:

I was told I will be at high risk because of my preeclampsia, EMCS and insufficient pelvic space. :sad2:

I was border line preeclamptic during labour too, high BP :cry:

What happens during a high risk pregnancy? Do you have more visits with midwife etc? Extra scans? :shrug:

I was border line preeclamptic during labour too, high BP :cry:

What happens during a high risk pregnancy? Do you have more visits with midwife etc? Extra scans? :shrug:

I think so. :shrug:
And I'll probably be on bed rest for almost the whole thing if I get preeclampsia again. WOOHOO. :dohh:

I had those injections for 5 days after the birth. The MW came to the house and did them for me in my belly where it was still numb so didn't feel a thing!

my MW done mine too but i got mine in my leg :S

Ouch, I hate injections in my legs! The only time it didn't hurt was when they did it right after the section and the spinal hadn't worn off yet :haha:

yeah- one of the nurses made a right mess of my leg too

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/bruise.png

that was just 1 of the 5 :(

Ouch pichi!! I don't know why she did them in your leg... at least your belly was numb and you wouldn't've felt it!

Owch looks like she took a run up when she did those :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->