~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

i was specifically told that the injections should be done slowly to prevent bruising by one MW who was good at it - the woman i got the next morning just pretty much stabbed it in quick, injected the stuff super quick and hauled it out again leaving THAT.

My Midwife that came to the house was lovely - i hope i get her for #2 because i didn't get left with nothing more than a tiny pin prick :)

she might as well have taken a run and jump at it the woman at the hospital! :haha: she told me i was a kiff!

mine were on my leg too, they just said to, and i did it without thought.
i got bruises but not that bad. eek owch pichi!

Is it bad that im starting to forget about the fine details of the section like the jabs? I must have had them in hospital....I can never forget wearing the socks though!

I kept getting told off for taking those damn stockings off :lol: I was a naughty bunny, lol!

I only wore them in hospital and my friend who recently had a section told me your meant to wear them at home for a few days to which i was never told.

I only wore them in hospital and my friend who recently had a section told me your meant to wear them at home for a few days to which i was never told.

They took mine off me at 11am the morning after the section (7pm the night before)! And they'd been on so tight, and rolled down that I was cut and bleeding and I still have a scar!

They took mine off me at 11am the morning after the section (7pm the night before)! And they'd been on so tight, and rolled down that I was cut and bleeding and I still have a scar!

Oh god really, thats bad!!:growlmad:

I took mine off 48 hours after surgery, when I had my shower before being discharged, and never put them back on.

I have my 20 week consultant appointment next tuesday and going to ask them then if they can book the date for my section, so hopefully by booking it early I will be the first on the list for that day.

I took mine off 48 hours after surgery, when I had my shower before being discharged, and never put them back on.

I have my 20 week consultant appointment next tuesday and going to ask them then if they can book the date for my section, so hopefully by booking it early I will be the first on the list for that day.

I booked mine at my 12 week appointment & I was on the 'morning surgery list'....There were 3 of us & I was the middle one ~ DD was born at about 10am :baby::cloud9:

Good luck & let us know what date you get :cloud9:

Good luck getting in for the morning!!!
Speaking of things being too tight after surgery my BP cuff cut my arm and gave me stretch marks! I was pissed!

I have now told my most important Family & Friends our news....So now I can announce it officially on here

Im pregnant!....:wohoo:

Congratulations!"!!!
I want to be pregnant again lol

Is there any other c-section mommys ttc at the moment?

I wish! Sooo broody! :haha:
But no, we're not TTC until 2013/2014! :D

Thanks for all the lovely messages :hugs:

I have spoken with the nurse about my fears of having csections close together & she said the only reason we would be worried, is if you were going for a vbac, because the labour can be a real stress on your scar ~ Phew! :winkwink:

Awwww, congrats! DH and I are not planning another one for at least 2 or 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->