~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Hiya Heidi...how are you?

All going great here thanks :happydance: no problems yet *fingers crossed*

Hi everyone, I haven't checked in in a long time. I had my second baby via VBAC two weeks ago. What a different experience from my first which was an emergency c-section! There were some tense moments and I almost ended up with another emergency c-section, but was able to deliver vaginally. I'm so glad I had the experience to have a VBAC!

Hiya Heidi...how are you?

All going great here thanks :happydance: no problems yet *fingers crossed*

Thats great news, has your pregnancy gone quickly so far? I'm not to bad thanks hun, we've decided to TTC for baby #2 but my cycles are irregular and messed up, so just taking it as it comes really.

Hi everyone, I haven't checked in in a long time. I had my second baby via VBAC two weeks ago. What a different experience from my first which was an emergency c-section! There were some tense moments and I almost ended up with another emergency c-section, but was able to deliver vaginally. I'm so glad I had the experience to have a VBAC!

^^ congratualtions on your new arrival AND a vbac, did you do a birth story on here? I'm hoping to have a vbac next time round.

Congratulations TTCNumberTwo :flower:

Heidi, it has flown by, think because of having Amber who is still so young and now active the weeks just seem to go so fast...only 14 weeks left until my c-section date!!

Hiya ladies! Hope everyone is ok!! Congrats TTCnumbertwo on your new arrival!!

It is 9 weeks today until I have our first baby by planned c section at 39 weeks. I am so so anxious and just hope I am not a wuss when it comes down to it all!!! :cry: :blush:

xx

Congratulations TTCNumberTwo :flower:

Heidi, it has flown by, think because of having Amber who is still so young and now active the weeks just seem to go so fast...only 14 weeks left until my c-section date!!

Wow 14 weeks!? How exciting! x

hulahoop09, i'm sure you will surprise yourself when it comes down to it, i never thought i would cope as well as i did going through a section when i get faint at needles and blood :dohh: You will get to meet your precious baby and will be the best day of your life :hugs:

Have you ladies thought of any names yet? x

Thanks Heidi! I hope so. I used to be rubbish with needles until years ago I had to have my first blood test there and then at the doctors and apart from the bruise covering the whole of my inner forearm it actually was ok and now I dont worry about needles, just talk my way through them :D

Our little girl I going to be called Lacey and Marie as her middle name. :)

xx

Lovely name hulahoop09!

I am absolutely petrified of needles and have been known to faint when I've had injections! The thought of the spinal made me feel sick before hand but it was all fine, I felt the local anesthetic they put in before more and even that wasn't bad.

Wow you guys are getting close! My epidural and spinal didn't work but I didn't feel them going it. If I have to have another csection I will probably be put straight under.

hulahoop09 just noticed your name choice in your sig:dohh: Such a lovely name :flower:

i'm totally itching for another now but i have to be patient ¬____¬ still have my heart set on a VBAC and it's nice to hear of another successful one :)

i'm totally itching for another now but i have to be patient ¬____¬ still have my heart set on a VBAC and it's nice to hear of another successful one :)

How long are you planning on waiting hun?

I agree - we are being patient too - it's nice to hear succesfull VBAC stories! :happydance::thumbup:

I love hearing successsful VBACstories too. Gives me hope! My neice was born this morning with no issues vaginally and it still makes me sad that Ihad to have a csection. IT is what it is though.

We are waiting till pixie is one so not long :)

Sounds perfect to me lol IF I can only get DH on board!

Hi all, not posted in ages. I really hope I can come along here in a few months with my successful VBAC story. My mum had a successful one but I found out the other day she was only successful because she had forceps in the end. Eeeek! But she managed it and so will I!!

I'm hoping to come back with a successful VBAC story for ya in about 6 weeks time :)

xx

I'm hoping to come back with a successful VBAC story for ya in about 6 weeks time :)

xx

I've just seen you have a close age gap too...and are in the next county to me...did the hospital let you go for VBAC easily or did you have to fight for it?...Admittedly I have had 2 sections but I had no choice this time on delivery mode.

They actually were brilliant and are totally against the idea of me having another c-section!!! My consultant is adament I can do it naturally and so unless I can give a good arguement or swap consultant he is not going to do a c-section on me!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->