~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Now she is mad I decided "Charlette" because she wants Scarlett as a FN for a girl, because her hubbys baby sister "Charlotte" died at the age of one from a tragic car accident and they want a name that is close to "charlotte" in memory of the little girl. If they actually wanted Charlotte, than I would think of a different name, but because they want Scarlett, and I thought of Charlette independently, I'll name her that (given I have a girl) if she likes it or not.

I love Charlette Rosalie to pieces, but DH wants the MN Vera because of his grandma. lol.

I think my SIL is being incredibly immature & selfish to back ME in a corner, telling ME what I can and cannot name my children. She is 18, doesn't drive & hasn't even graduated high school. I think she has bigger things to think about, for reals. lol :)

Wow. Wait, so she's in high school and she's married?
Yeah, I think you should stop talking about names altogether. Just drop it, and then when baby #4 comes along, you announce the name and she can throw a little teenage fit or whatever she wants to do, but it's none of her business, really.

Yeah. She was supposed to graduate from HS this past may, but never did...
She got married her "jr" year in high school, with her mother's permission. Everyone in the family was up in arms about it I guess. No HS diploma, no GED, no drivers license. lol

DH said he doesn't even want charlette anymore as a first name, but as a MN. I think his bratty teenaged sister ruined it for him. So, for the first name if we have a girl will be Norah.

Awww I know people who named their daughter Norah Grace. It's a very pretty name.
Darn that SIL!
So it will be Norah Charlette? I like that...

My top ideas are:

Norah Charlette
Norah Eliza
Norah Suri
Norah Lucille

I wish I could find some nice knickers that didnt cut straight into my scar :dohh:

Anyone have any recomendations please? :flower:

I wish I could find some nice knickers that didnt cut straight into my scar :dohh:

Anyone have any recomendations please? :flower:

I find if I go for the next size up they lie above my scar and are comfy - not sexy :haha: but comfy.

hehe sexy can wait!
I'm having issues too... my pregnancy ones go across my scar, but my scar isn't sore or anything, so it's only an issue if I go to adjust them or something and I scratch myself.
But anything that's low cut keeps falling down in the back! And normal granny-undies just roll down under my bump. Bleh.

how are all the pregnant ladies doing? x

Just seen your ticker you&me congrats!! And you had a boy too, were you on team yellow or did you find out the sex? Hoe your all doing fine x

So everyone...on November 3rd I got a :bfp:!!! I'm due July 13th ;) Dh & I decided if it's a girl, were gunna have the first name Charlotte, regardless if my SIL has a freak-out or not. We decided just to keep whatever full name (or, any part of the name) to ourselves until after the baby is born, and than text and say ' baby X was born!', that way....we don't have to deal with the "you stole my name" or any other stupid opinions/taken names. If they don't like the name, & she's pissy about our name, she doesn't have to come to the hospital Her DH isn't as bad as what she is...oh well. Who cares :shrug: ;)

I'm really excited about this pregnancy! I can't believe I am going on #4 LOL.

Hey, congratulations!!!
Good luck keeping the name to yourself. It's a good plan, 'cause no one can say anything to you after you've already made your decision and filled out the paperwork!
But people always want to know if you have a name... might have to tell them you won't decide for sure until s/he's born.
Of course if it's a boy it won't matter... Are you going to find out? What are your other three?

Yes, we definitely will find out the gender :)

Haylie Elizabeth
Carter James
Joshua Michael

Awww, so you need a little Charlotte to round out the foursome! I think it fits perfectly with your other names, too. :)

Thank you :) I decided on Charlotte instead of Charlette, although I love either way. For a boy we decided Liam =) But we are still undecided about middle names.

Just seen your ticker you&me congrats!! And you had a boy too, were you on team yellow or did you find out the sex? Hoe your all doing fine x

Thank you!!!

Mitchell decided to arrive earlier than my elective section date due to pre-eclampsia again, so after a night in the high dependency unit they pulled my section forward and did it at 37 weeks...it went perfectly!!! Was my easiest out of the 3, they cut away a bit of scar tissue but nothing major, I had been expecting it to take longer as they put in a spinal and an epidural as a back up incase of complications making the surgery take longer, especially where the pregnancies were so close...but nopes, it was great.

Mitchell Allan C (aka Mitch), born at 37 weeks, 16.29pm weighing 7lbs 15,5ozs

Attachments

• Mitch.jpg
    Mitch.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations You&me he's gorgeous, sorry you ended up with PET again but he looks very much worth it!!

Glad your section went well hun, i'm due in June so should have about 13 months in between mine, nice to see it can be done without complications! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->