~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Hey everyone.

Just to update since its been soooooo long since I posted. I had a failed VBAC and a second emergency csection.

Gutted but tbh I don't let myself think about it. I only got upset once recently watching Desperate Midwives. Knowing I'll never get a VBAC is upsetting but I know it'll never happen now so I don't let myself dwell on it.

My recovery this time was harder but my scar healed with no issues this time so I'm grateful for that at least xx

Hey everyone.

Just to update since its been soooooo long since I posted. I had a failed VBAC and a second emergency csection.

Gutted but tbh I don't let myself think about it. I only got upset once recently watching Desperate Midwives. Knowing I'll never get a VBAC is upsetting but I know it'll never happen now so I don't let myself dwell on it.

My recovery this time was harder but my scar healed with no issues this time so I'm grateful for that at least xx

Sorry to hear you had to have another csection, but many Congrats on your healthy little un....:cloud9:

Here is a great site of moms who have had c-sections.

Some are angry they had to have one.
Some are glad they have to have one.
Some was an emergency.
Some was planned.
Some want a VBAC next time.
Some will plan another c-section.

I love this site :)
https://www.cesareanscar.com/

Here is a great site of moms who have had c-sections.

Some are angry they had to have one.
Some are glad they have to have one.
Some was an emergency.
Some was planned.
Some want a VBAC next time.
Some will plan another c-section.

I love this site :)
https://www.cesareanscar.com/

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Some of the pictures are a bit rough! :sick:

Wow those scars are amazing. Some are actually lovely

I'm over a month PP and still not looked at mine yet

Mine didn't really bother me to look at, as far as cleaning and bandaging it.
And it's so faded now.

Yeah I just don't look as I clean :rofl:

ah the dreaded C-section Over-hang >_< i hate mine. i just hope my bump for #2 doesnt have this horrible pouch at the bottom :haha:

my scar is nothing though. not even a white line

I have the over hang. it seems to be getting better. I need to loose weight. Hopefully it will get even better then.

i need to loose weight too - that's prolly more the reason i have the ledge. just looks minging like a soggy pancake :haha:

lucky you! i actually have work trousers that are mat trousers and i don't even have a bump yet! THAT was forward planning and a half.

I didn't get an overhang, either. I got one higher up, like where I wear my pants... but that was just baby flab. But as far as the scar... it was all flat and perfect. I remember thinking it was like my dr gave me a little bit of a tummy-tuck when she sewed me up. :)

i could have done with that :haha: i just need to tone up but won't be doing that now for at least another year!

Oh my gosh, pichi, didn't even notice! Congratulations!! When will you be due... like Sept 1st ish? I have a friend who just got her bfp and she is due sept 4.

I'm due September 1st :) i found out yesterday on my birthday. i Hate 1st Tri though. drags forever and it's full of worry >_<#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->