~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

I'm hoping once number two comes, I'll be too busy to eat cookies and the weight will just fall right off...
You think that'll work? :)

That totally worked for me!!! I'm lighter than I was before I had my second. I think the combination of breastfeeding and chasing a toddler made me lose all my weight fast. Though to be honest, I'm still not down to the weight I was before I got pregnant with my first.

Chele how are you finding the age gap between your 2? ours will have a similar age gap :)

I never thought I would be joining a group like this, because I never thought I would have a C-Section, but I am, and I did. :shrug:

Hello everyone. :hi: I had a C-Section on the 10th of December, when my little boy decided to arrive 5 weeks early, and was unfortunately still breech. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and my "mark of love" isn't that bad either!

I never thought I would be joining a group like this, because I never thought I would have a C-Section, but I am, and I did. :shrug:

Hello everyone. :hi: I had a C-Section on the 10th of December, when my little boy decided to arrive 5 weeks early, and was unfortunately still breech. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and my "mark of love" isn't that bad either!

Hey There! :hi: Welcome aboard! Both your children came pretty early. :baby: How long where they in the hospital?

Welcome :wave: I think you feel the same as us all....No one expects to have a csection ~ But we have & that makes us extra special & brave :hugs:

Hey There! :hi: Welcome aboard! Both your children came pretty early. :baby: How long where they in the hospital?

Elias was in the NICU for 60 days, and Fenix is still in the NICU (he's 2 weeks and 5 days old).

For some reason my 15 year old asked me the other day if she could see my scar :shrug: when I asked why she said she had seen it when it was fresh 8 months ago but wanted to know it was healed up- So I showed her- she said she thinks it;s a beautiful shade of purple! :haha:

Welcome over, Krysty! :hugs:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and all have a wonderful New Years! :flower:

I really liked the color purple my scar was... It's not so purple anymore.

my scar doesn't have any colour.. it's barely viable at all. just a tiny white hairline

Mine is pretty high. I guess my hair line goes high too though- but it's so thin for the top couple inches. I just wish they did it lower.

Mine's slowly fading to white but is still purple and puffy.

Mine is still very pink in the middle but white at the edges almost 20 months on doesn't bother me though, its also very low. i cant remember what i looked like without a scar there :)

welcome to new mummy's in this thread :wave: x

Mine has pretty much disappeared, you can still just make out a thin white line but honestly if i didn't point it out, you wouldn't guess where it was lol
So different to what i expected it to be, took a pic for a friend the other night and she could barely make it out, my 6yr old stretch marks she could see easily, my 7months old scar, not so much lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->