~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Wow congrats Pichi!!

I do have a c-sec pouch lol but my scar is barely there, just a white line really and its only 7months old, i'm very impressed with it, its nothing like i expected! x

thank you.

my scar is nothing like i thought it would be either. nice and neat... they just could have tucked a bit more haha

Cpngrats Pichi!
I could wear my regular pants unbuttoned the whole time. I just went into maternity pants because I needed more clothes and found some really cute ones. I still wear them.
They did my incision too high up (I feel anyways). It's right where my pants sit- about an inch above my hair line. I'm kinda bummed.

Lol yeah i wouldn't have minded a quick tuck either, just hope the bump doesn't have a podge underneath it! x

that's what i'm hoping too. my scar is right on my hairline so, i can hide the pancake fold with pants :haha: i had to get mat jeans/trousers because i'm naturally wide at the hips but god, when i was pregnant they got wider!

Lol mine is just below my hairline, i know because they didn't bother to tidy up before they did it! So thankfully its far enough down that nothing sits on it, i'm pretty wide hipped too, in mat jeans already and 1 pair of pre-preg jeans (before my last pregnancy) as i'm 3stone lighter than before and they're still massive on me, i'll probably get away with them all the way through! xx

wish i could drop 3 stone! saying that i dropped 2 stone after having pixie (all preg weight) could do with loosing another few :blush:

I was a little heavier to start this pregnancy. :( But I am gaining less, too, so that's good. :thumbup:

yeah, i'm heavier this time around too but not by too much. i lost a good few Lbs by walking and swimming and i've just toned my legs up by walking to and from work :) going to start swimming again though and shift some weight as the bump grows. sensible weight loss though obviously

I'm 3st lighter than pre-preg last time but i don't really feel it plus i think it makes my pouch a bit worse, because i wasn't trying to lose it and didn't exercise (obviously i'd just had a section lol) so its mostly skin. Yuck!!
Hopefully exercise will make it much better next time x

i'm going to do the 30 day shred i think after i'm able to. it's really good... although tiring! seen a girl tone up her pouch after a section and it looked amazing!

Edit: here

Omg thats amazing!!
Well worth a look after baby!! xx

hmm... I think I might even have that DVD. I really need to do some working out. Maybe I"ll start tomorrow. MAYBE. I really want to it's just so hard with Rosie.

I can imagine its very hard with a baby to tire you out too, i'll probably get round to it when baby leaves for uni!!
Ah well, at least we're thinking about doing it, that has to count for something! x

I'm hoping once number two comes, I'll be too busy to eat cookies and the weight will just fall right off...
You think that'll work? :)

It deffinately could!
I'm hoping to breastfeed so i'm hoping that helps me at least lose the preg weight if not more lol x

the 30DS is great. done it (but not 100%) and lost around 6" off my thighs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->