~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Yup, 34 weeks tomorrow! Hard to believe! I see my dr on Thursday and she said we will schedule my section at that appt.
She already told me (and I already knew) that it would be done at 39 weeks, but she said she does them on Wednesdays. My dad's gf, an L&D nurse at the hospital, had told me my dr does them on Tuesdays... So Idk if she's about to change that or if one of them misspoke or what. But I'm excited to finally have a date to look forward to. :)

Happy 14 weeks!! 2nd tri!! How are you feeling? Is it going fast?

DH and I :sex: last night :haha: We'll see if it takes! I think he'll be disappointed though cause he won't get to try anymore :rofl:

Ozzieshunni I have to say I think you're nuts but good luck! Think we'll start ttc when lo is about two and a half or three, that way she'll be starting school or not far off when a sibling comes along.

DH and I :sex: last night :haha: We'll see if it takes! I think he'll be disappointed though cause he won't get to try anymore :rofl:

good luck!

we caught the eggy last month but resulted in a MC :cry: we're trying again this month

me too but tbh i dont know whats going on - no +opk as of yet

Lots of baby dust to all you who are currently TTC or are starting to think about it!! :)

Amary - Did you schedule your c-section yet? :)

Amary- I just wanted to let you know that I went into the doctor for my 4th month OBGYN appointment and was going to make an appointment for my anatomy scan for in 3 weeks. The doctor couldn't find the heartbeat on the doppler, and after two ultrasounds, both confirmed the baby just recently died.

Late miscarriages are rare, and my husband and I are beyond devastated. We are emotionally hurting so badly :(

Oh, hun. :hugs:
I am so, so sorry to hear that.
Please know that we will be here to support you through everything.
:hugs:

Thank you ladies. i had a d&e.since baby was too big for a d&c. I lost over a liter of blood on the operation table and ended up being admitted in the hospital and having 4/5 blood transfusions. I am finalky home but this entire experiance has been very traumatic.

of course it'll take time hun :hugs: again i'm so sorry to hear of your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->