~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

Hey ladies, didn't know there was a group for us c-section mommies! Pixie, I know you from sparklers :). I had my maddy baby 10/24/10 @ 7:50am via emergency c-section. I did 16 hrs of labor prior with only 2 shots of morphine(didn't do swat).

Now, slc, I'm so sorry for your loss. I live up in kamas so I'm not so far from you :). If you need anyone to talk to pm me. Hugs

Hey ladies, didn't know there was a group for us c-section mommies! Pixie, I know you from sparklers :). I had my maddy baby 10/24/10 @ 7:50am via emergency c-section. I did 16 hrs of labor prior with only 2 shots of morphine(didn't do swat).

Now, slc, I'm so sorry for your loss. I live up in kamas so I'm not so far from you :). If you need anyone to talk to pm me. Hugs

Hiya.... :wave:

Thank you everyone. I truly appreciate your love and support.

Hello ladies, mind if I join you for a while?

Hello to you too ozzies, we keep popping up on the same threads :)

I've not got very positive experiences of my 2 sections as they were both emcs. My biggest problem atm is my grieving for the vbac I didn't get.... And won't get now :(.. And that makes me angry, and sad, and broken....

X

:rofl: .... I'm gonna be getting a name for myself aren't I!.... No stalking intended lol

By the way, we have that same sleepsuit that's in your picture :)

Hi girls!

Just to let you know that I'm heading in tomorrow morning for my elective c-section. I was hoping to VBAC but am now T+10, and have been in an unsuccessful latent labour for well coming up to 48 hours now.

Can't say I'm over the moon to have an ELCS BUT I'm ready to have these pains piss off now, I'm knackered and my poor little girl is suffering from my being so distracted.

So I'll be back with my birth story late next week no doubt! Wish me luck!

Hey ladies, i didn't even know this thread existed.

Everything happened so quick for me i don't really remember much about it. Still keep going over how i wish they didn't have to give me a GA, i was out of it for 24 hours.

I hope all goes well mrs raggle :thumbup:

Can't wait to read your birth story xx

Hi girls!

Just to let you know that I'm heading in tomorrow morning for my elective c-section. I was hoping to VBAC but am now T+10, and have been in an unsuccessful latent labour for well coming up to 48 hours now.

Can't say I'm over the moon to have an ELCS BUT I'm ready to have these pains piss off now, I'm knackered and my poor little girl is suffering from my being so distracted.

So I'll be back with my birth story late next week no doubt! Wish me luck!

Good luck ~ Wish you all the best :baby::cloud9:

Good luck mrsraggle, hopefully baby is here by now!! xx

Good luck, mrsraggle!! Looking forward to the birth story!

Welcome, darkangel! Sorry things didn't go the way you wanted... :hugs: And congratulations on your little man!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->