~Mark of Love~ c-section mom/mum support group

mrsraggle! gosh! 4 days to go. where has your pregnancy gone!

SLCMommy, i so sorry for you loss hun, thinking of your both :hugs:

Im very sorry for the loss, it can be very traumatic experience. I lost my son last month at 18weeks, my oh gave me alot of support which helped me no end.

please take care xx

Im very sorry for the loss, it can be very traumatic experience. I lost my son last month at 18weeks, my oh gave me alot of support which helped me no end.

please take care xx

So very sorry to hear this :hugs:

please take care xx

I'm soo sorry!! :(
Have you decided when to TTC again? Dh & I decided to wait until next year.

please take care xx

I'm soo sorry!! :(
Have you decided when to TTC again? Dh & I decided to wait until next year.

Hi, at the moment my feelings are mixed. Im overweight, old and i will need a c section. I had a hematoma and i bleed for 12 weeks non stop and i just kept worrying. Now ive lost my baby and at the moment i dont know why.. and im still worrying, in turn giving myself real bad headaches and chestpains.

I saw my doctor today who advised me to sort myself out first and if i want to try again she would help and advise me.

At times i would have another tomorrow and then i think to myself could i go through it all again. I want to get myself back on the right path then i guess oh and myself will chat about it.

I hope all goes well for you. xx

Hey, it will be like a day (or day and a half or something!) after mine-- Mine will be Feb 22. :)

Congrats to those who have their C-Section dates soon :) That is super exciting.

This morning I go to the crematory and receive my child's ashes. :(

Congrats to those who have their C-Section dates soon :) That is super exciting.

This morning I go to the crematory and receive my child's ashes. :(

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for you :hugs: Thinking of you :hug:

Thank you everyone.

DH & I are pretty torn up, but we are so glad our babies ashes are with us.

DH wrote a beautiful poem about our baby:

" Child of mine, I love you and miss you. You are luckier than I to never have to feel my sorrow and ever have to suffer the attachments of life or the pains of the world. Remember our voices and the womb of your mother while we remember you always in our hearts. You will always be the child of mine - Daddy ":cry::cry:

Thank you everyone.

DH & I are pretty torn up, but we are so glad our babies ashes are with us.

DH wrote a beautiful poem about our baby:

" Child of mine, I love you and miss you. You are luckier than I to never have to feel my sorrow and ever have to suffer the attachments of life or the pains of the world. Remember our voices and the womb of your mother while we remember you always in our hearts. You will always be the child of mine - Daddy ":cry::cry:

:hug: Thats so lovely ~ Bless you, your DH & your angel :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->