marriage....ahhhhhhhh

missey18

Wife and Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever seriously thought about throwing your husband out of the house? Marriage can really be alot of hard work and i am exhausted. We just are not getting along. He is on my last nerve and i am on his. We have 3 children and one on the way. I am currently 19 weeks. I really dont like him anymore. We disagree on everything. Can anyone relate?

Is this just a heat on the moment kind of thing, not liking him, or are you just plain and simple not liking him anymore?!
I don't really have much advice..OH and I argue lots, as all couples do, but I can't ever say I've really not liked him, been annoyed with his yes, but not to the point of not liking or loving him.

i agree with pinkmac... if you honestly don't like or love him anymore, it's much different than just having off days when he annoys you!!

from what i know (not being married) it is all ups and downs and takes hard work. You're maybe feeling worse because of the hormones - i know I've been giving my partner a hard time this pregnancy and we only have 1 child at the mo you have 3 to contend with as well as being pregnant.

Hope you can pull together through the hard times and remember we are here to chat if you need some female understanding.

I appreciate all of your support. I definitly love my husband but sometimes I dont like him. To me there is a difference. Sometimes he gets on my nerves so bad that i cant stand to look at him. But then a little while later I forget how mad I was. Im sure the hormones sometimes have a little to do with it.

I am sure hormones have a LOT to do with it!!

I have my days where I wonder why did I get married and why did I like him. It's normal and I am sure hormones have a lot to do with it :hug:

I am sure hormones have a LOT to do with it!!

Don't jump too quickly on the hormones scape goat. We all do too often. My HB is stubborn, pig headed and not willing to learn anything about babies - claims to know it all already. I've already threatened to leave him twice and our 1 yr anniversary is in two weeks. It has nothing to do with hormones - he's just an ass, and he's decided to let it all out since we got married. This happens alot, apparently. They think the time for romance is over and they can sit back on their pile of underwear, ashtrays and soda bottles and ignore their wife.

Try getting pregnant 3 months after you met.....
I shouldn't complain too much though, he takes great care of me.

yeah I know what you mean. Its hard to put two people together and find the middle. My husband and I are complete opposites. I am outgoing and I like to be on the go and he is quiet and likes to sit at home. I like to get into deep conversations . He would rather keep the conversation to minimal and simple. This causes many disagreements. Oh yeah and he loves superhero movies and the x box and it drives me nuts. Somehow we will have to learn to appreciate eachothers differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->