married in a few weeks but still cant find wedding rings?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
help i need to find me n oh wedding rings under £100 each? anyone no of any were that theyve either used or no is a good genuine place that have wedding rings in my budget? xx

ive only every seen wedding rings at the cheapest of £150 each and that was at hsamuels X Try argos? x

Have you tried Ebay hun? There's quite a few really nice Tungston Carbide ones that are very nice and pretty inexpensive. :hugs:

You might be able to find one for you at that price but I think you'll struggle for your OH. Try local jewellers for ones in stock your size as price of gold has gone up so making one in your size will cost more. You could try and find second hand ones, try places that buy gold for cash and ask if they will keep some for you instead of scrapping them.
Argos are cheap but we looked at them in real life and the quality isn't brilliant. They're just really thin.

https://www.titanjewellery.co.uk/Mens/Free-UK-Delivery.html

we got ours from here
xx

Have you got a half price jewellers near you hun?

thanks ladies will have to have a look, thing is my oh cant wear gold but i can only wear gold so we will have diff rings he has seen a titanium one he liked it was £90 does this matter that we wont match? xx

H samuel sell rings alot cheaper than £150! we got my OHs tungsten ring there for £80. Argos do plain weddings bands (as do H samuel) for less than £100x

i got mine from half price jewellers at £20, but its a plain gold band
and for OH's we paid £16 and his is a gold coloured tungstan lord of the rings wedding band xx

Mine and my hubbys rings don't match :)
Hubby is titanium and was £25 from that website I posted x

£20 for a wedding ring!? That's amazing!
If your OH can't wear gold then you can find some amazing titanium and tungsten rings cheap. Mine doesn't match my OH's, i don't think it's important. It's more important that you both like them as you will be wearing them for the rest of your life. You could always get white gold so they look similar?

I got OH's from amazon, £20.80 for a titanium one. Still looking for mine, I'm having white gold.

ours dont match- but our personalities dont either- its what your comfortable with!

have a look at amazon, i brought some earrings from there recently for about 25 and was amazed at the quality! xx (free delivery too)

H Samuel, but don't specifically look for wedding rings - just look for normal rings in the colour / style you want. You'll be able to get some gorgeous ones for under £100 :)

They don't have to match, ours don't. We got ours from Argos as we had a £100 budget too although we did go slightly over.

This is mine: https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod..._3/3|cat_14416988|Eternity+rings|14416997.htm

I can't find DH's but his was only £50 :thumbup: We don't care about the price its the sentiment to us :cloud9: x

We got ours from bayrings.co.uk. got both for £160

Ours won't match either. My ring is silver had has diamonds in it, kind of similar to the one MissMummyMoo posted. His will be something different, right now he's looking at Damascus steel or meteorite. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->