Mary Kay

daneuse27

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience either selling or buying Mary Kay products? If so I'd love to hear your experiences - good and bad. I've never bought anything from them but am considering signing up as a consultant as a side job. Not sure if Im cut out for it since I'm not much of a girly girl and while I do wear make up, I'm not exactly a pro at putting it on.

Check out Pinktruth.com. I'm always hesitant about multi-level marketing schemes. I signed up LONG ago to be a Mary Kay consultant, however was almost immediately turned off by many of the sales tactics that were suggested (cold calling, repeatedly harassing previous customers in order to make quota, approaching women in shopping malls to try to pitch product). I quit very quickly. The success stories you hear are very few and far between, and many require a LARGE initial investment. Sorry to be a killjoy hun, just my personal opinion:(

No worries! It was just something I thought about, nothing serious. I'd much rather know the truth, so thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->