• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maryland?

I haven't been in this area long. How far away is cumberland from you ladies?

I think like 3 hours from me! That's pretty far off.

how are you doing?

Umm about 3 hours. I have a friend that goes up there alot!

How is everyone :)

Me and my daughter are doing good!

doing well here!

hun do you mind if I ask if your baby was planned? I can't help but be curious because at your age I never thought I'd have kids. It was only a few years ago but that was the last thing on my mind!

I'm in Howard County. Nice to meet all you ladies! Congratulations on your pregnancy Dareto! :)

doing well here!

hun do you mind if I ask if your baby was planned? I can't help but be curious because at your age I never thought I'd have kids. It was only a few years ago but that was the last thing on my mind!

Sorry it took FOREVER to respond. I always forget about this thread lol.

Yes my baby was planned. I am one of the strange ones lol. A baby was always on my mind. I feel as though I was born to be a Mom, I want a big family like my Grandma (she had 9 kids, I am thinking I want 6)

Of course nothing went as planned. Me and my fiance were going to move out, but he got fired so now we are living with my parents atm until we can save up more, but I don't regret a thing :)

But no my parents do not know she was planned because the didn't want me having kids until I was like 30.

wow! 30! Yeah my family is acting like i'm too young, and i'm 25. And married, and we have our own place. But- they don't like kids... so... i doubt they ever would've been ok with it.

I think we should try and keep this thread going. Especially since there aren't very many of us Marylanders. Lol...

As for the age thing. I just turned 25 and I have two LO's. Luke is almost 3 and Jake is 7 1/2 months. As far as I'm concerned, if you are a good parent and can support your children, then age shouldn't matter. I've seen many teen moms that do a better job then some women that are in there 30's. If your parents approve of you getting married at a young age, then why not approve of starting a family? That's dumb. Lol...

I know, it really is, but nothing i can do about that right? two babies already! :) That's awesome! Well actually they didn't approve me getting married at a young age- married at 21 and they were upset about that too. Seems all my big decisions are a disappointment- but i think that's really because i don't really include them in it. So we surprised them saying we were pregnant and they were MAD because we surprised them and didn't include them in the planning! WHAT?!

Yeah because i want you to know what i'm home doing right now mom. lol.

Anyway, i think we should keep the thread going too!

Oh geeze...what a crummy situation. That stinks that they're upset about that. Is it their first grandchild? You would think they would be excited, and not angry with you. Choosing to have a child and start a family should be a decision between a husband and wife. Not the entire family. How are his parents reacting towards the news?

Hang in there hunn! I'm sure everything will get better! :hugs:

his family is thrilled. And it's their second. My family it's their first grandchild and yeah- they hate surprises. They are trying to come around but sometimes I feel it is forced. How about you and ur family? Are they normal and loving baby?

hi ceedee :wave: I see you just started ttc? We started LAST june. :) Fx'd for a baby soon!

Daretodream,
Congrats on your pregnancy! You'll be holding a precious baby very soon.

I live in Maryland. We are delivering in Washington, DC however, because of the same-sex laws.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->