• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maryland?

:) You know my parents love to talk about what it was like before- how gorgeous and special it was, and how it is now. Sorry i never knew it like that- i only know the present AC.

Glad your ceremony was nice though!!! If you like jersey shores, you should really try out Cape May, or Wild Wood. Cape may is absolutely gorgeous- you would just love it. :)

Hi Ladies!
I'm originally from Annapolis, but my husband is stationed in PAX, so now I live in Solomons. My DH and I have been TTC since last September (our 2nd year anniversary).
I just read this thread and you all seem like amazing women! Sorry if I don't refer to you by name, but I am horrible with names :p
For the teen mom...good for you. I know there are a lot of crappy teen moms out there that give you a bad name, but congrats for standing up for what you feel and believe in. I always wanted to have children in my early 20s, but unfortunately that didn't work out for me.
For the very well planned mommy to be...I wish I could be as ahead of the game as you...lol. I completely support you and you wife :) In fact, our best "man" in our wedding was really a woman who happens to be like a sister to my husband. We were fortunate enough to go to her wedding to another amazing woman and celebrate with them (although theirs was not legal by state). They have mentioned wanting to have children, but we haven't heard anything about the subject lately. It is really encouraging to hear your story.
Well, I look forward to chatting with all of you ladies :)

Hi Ladies!
I'm originally from Annapolis, but my husband is stationed in PAX, so now I live in Solomons. My DH and I have been TTC since last September (our 2nd year anniversary).
I just read this thread and you all seem like amazing women! Sorry if I don't refer to you by name, but I am horrible with names :p
For the teen mom...good for you. I know there are a lot of crappy teen moms out there that give you a bad name, but congrats for standing up for what you feel and believe in. I always wanted to have children in my early 20s, but unfortunately that didn't work out for me.
For the very well planned mommy to be...I wish I could be as ahead of the game as you...lol. I completely support you and you wife :) In fact, our best "man" in our wedding was really a woman who happens to be like a sister to my husband. We were fortunate enough to go to her wedding to another amazing woman and celebrate with them (although theirs was not legal by state). They have mentioned wanting to have children, but we haven't heard anything about the subject lately. It is really encouraging to hear your story.

Welcome!!! GL in your journey, here is a little :dust: help start you off here on BnB!

AWESOME!! One of the Groomswo"men" for my wife, was an actual man! He is awesome! You let your hubby's bff know about this site when they are ready. Hopefully they will be able to make their union "legal" by state soon. Thanks for your support, I for one cannot wait to hear some :bfp: news from you on here soon!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Hello! Welcome to the board!

Hi guys,!

We are moving to the US, Columbia MD, from Scotland and I am trying to find out more information on diaper prices and deals.

Over here in the UK I am figuring that anything below 9p a nappy means that you are doing well.

I was wondering what the equivalent in the US would be? 15cents? (random guess!)

All experienced posters in the US welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,!

We are moving to the US, Columbia MD, from Scotland and I am trying to find out more information on diaper prices and deals.

Over here in the UK I am figuring that anything below 9p a nappy means that you are doing well.

I was wondering what the equivalent in the US would be? 15cents? (random guess!)

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I just wanted to welcome you to MD. I can't really help you with the diaper question, as I have not yet had children. I do know that everyone complains that they are really expensive though!!!

Welcome to MD! When will you be moving? Most people buy there diapers from Target or Wal-mart. You can go to the websites and check out prices. You can also get the price down by buying in bulk from Costco or BJ warehouse.

Hi guys,!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to maryland! And Diapers- the larger bulk ones in like target usually go STARTING at $10. But they are much more for more diapers. So they are NOT cheap. Especially the rate that we will be going through them!!

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing well. Just waiting to test or see AF. How are you? You must be on baby watch.

Doing alright- and yeah, on baby watch! hoping she comes soon!

SCOTLAND, Welcome! :wave:

I haven't had to buy diapers in a number of years (but would love to start again soon), I am going to 2nd what was mentioned, look online, buying from Costco or Sams is better because of bulk, but Walmart and Target both have excellent prices. Stay away from the grocery stores unless it is an emergency.... EXPENSIVE!!

My family lives in Columbia, you will loooove it!

DARETO, how much longer are they thinking they will let you go or have you decided to go before you welcome your LO?

AFM - My spirits are lifting daily, and we are feeling better, likely because we are already started in the journey to start trying again. I am on CD#14 after a M/C.

:dust: x 25 to all of us in this MD thread!!!

MrsMM, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Thanks for the baby dust!

SCOTLAND, Welcome! :wave:

I haven't had to buy diapers in a number of years (but would love to start again soon), I am going to 2nd what was mentioned, look online, buying from Costco or Sams is better because of bulk, but Walmart and Target both have excellent prices. Stay away from the grocery stores unless it is an emergency.... EXPENSIVE!!

My family lives in Columbia, you will loooove it!

DARETO, how much longer are they thinking they will let you go or have you decided to go before you welcome your LO?

AFM - My spirits are lifting daily, and we are feeling better, likely because we are already started in the journey to start trying again. I am on CD#14 after a M/C.

:dust: x 25 to all of us in this MD thread!!!

OMG hun i didn't know you had a m/c!!! i'm so very very very sorry!!! that's horrid!!!! praying that you get that bfp again real soon. :hugs:

You know ladies if you go to amazon - you can do amazon mom- and THAT will save you 30% on diapers and wipes!!! it's great. :)

Afm- they are saying 42 weeks- which i will push as far as i can (as long as baby is healthy) i am VERY against induction and things like that so trying so hard to have a natural delivery. It's hard, because everyone seems to be against me. But baby is happy and healthy so no reason to force her since there is no sign of distress.

Thank you CEEDEE! It is all the inspiring stories I have read, and ladies that I have met on BnB that help to increase my hopefulness, lift my spirits, and keep my wife and I looking forward!

DARE, yes, it was definitely an unpleasant experience and one that we hope to not have to go through again. We are really hopeful and trying to remain optimistic as we have decided to start immediately at TTC. Aug has always been a great month for us, and hopefully it will continue to prove the same! I totally understand the no induction processes, as long as the little lady is doing well, no need to rush. My mother enjoys telling the story that I stayed 19 extra days! I changed zodiac signs and months! Hang in there, looking forward to the happy news when she finally arrives!

Thanks guys for your welcome!
Hopefully we will be there in the next month. I am just trying to sign up for papmers and huggies coupons! With twins we are gong through alot of diapers!

I know this forum is more geared towards the UK market and I was wondering if there are other active forums for the US market that you would recommened?

My main focus is finding deals on diapers, baby items etc

Honestly, I believe this site is good information. I remain here. I tried thebump.com but was NOTHING like here. Good luck in your search however...

I can only imagine the amount of diapers with twins!

I agree with mrsmm- i tried a few sites. They all sucked in comparison!

OMG Dare!!! Is that avatar the new LO??? Awww.... how cute!!! I don't think I realized she arrived!! CONGRATS!

Congratulations Dare! She's so precious!

thanks ladies :) if u r interested in my birth story just check out my journal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->