Mascara

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
What is your favourite mascara? (want a false lash effect type one)

Heard good things about Max Factor and the L'oreal voluminous. Any recommendations?

Thanks!:flower:

My favourite is Benefit BadGal and my everyday one is Bourjois Liner Effect :flower:

I use Bourjois Volume Clubbing one, I love it :D

I have very long and hard to curl lashes, and I too love Maybelline Falsies too. Especially in waterproof! It's my go to mascara every time.

Maybelline Falsies, I have the Cat Eyes one currently and it's not great imo

I'm using lancome hypnose doll eyes just now and its gorgeous. Makes my lashes look false but I have naturally long ones so I dunno what its like for others.
The falsies is good for a budget alternative :) the maxfactor masterpiece and loreal voluminous are good mascaras too. (the loreal superliner is the best eyeliner ever btw)

I swear by L'oreal voluminous!!!
Can't say enough good things about it. I've used it for years and have always gotten so many compliments about my lashes. I recently tried Dior Show, a bit pricey, but does almost what L'oreal voluminous does.

couldn't be without Max Factor false eyelash effect! they do a waterproof version which stays on all day, even when swimming or watching corrie and having a little cry! lol!!
definitely worth the price as lasts for ages!xxx

Dior is my favorite, when I have the $$ to drop at Sephora. But if I'm tightening my purse strings, then it's Covergirl's Lashblast Fusion. I've got long eyelashes; I just need that extra volume and curl. Speaking of which I need a new curler..

Maybelline The Falsies, i loooovvvveeee it!!!

diorshow backstage with smashbox lash primer :flower:

I'm going out to buy the Maybelline Falsies now seeing as though so many people are recommending it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->